BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Stacey D.
Foodie Expert
I don't like these I think there very gimmicky there nice for the coldness but not for the taste it's a no no from me
Mary P.
Excellent for mixing, has good texture,good flavor, and is really sweet,also goes perfect with ice and for warm days
Makeupgeek94 G.
Bournemouth , [
What an amazing and refreshing drink for those really hot summer days and nights. One of my favourites drinks!!!
Wendie G.
Lurgan, Armagh
Who doesn't adore a Mojito in summer? Great taste just add your own fresh mint for that authentic Mojito flavour.
Isabella L.
Bogotá
Tiene un sabor suave y refrescante. Puedes combinarlo con más frutas para hacer un super cóctel refrescante!!!
Natasha J.
Johannesburg
Delicious Flavours. Not too strong but enjoyable. Great drink for almost every occasion. Highly recommended.
Danielle J.
Hillsburgh, ON
Foodie Expert
I'm really picky about my mojitos and often stir away from pre mixed ones but I love these once in a while.
Taylor-Jane C.
Ynysybwl , Pontypridd
I love a mojito, especially in the summer makes it feel like I'm on holidays even when I'm not! Lol!
Eva M.
River Denys, NS
Love mojitos, not the same as what you get down south. But pretty good. Will definitely buy again.
Anne R.
Dubai, N/A
I personally love mojito and this is a great mix. Good quality and taste really really good!
Dalia E.
sfax
Foodie Expert
Who tried this before and How does it taste?