BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Mari G.
Dallas, TX
Not the best or the worst. Comes in handy in a pinch. Has a bit of an after taste I don't like.
Karen W.
Belle Plaine
This was. A great purchase I was so happy with it. It made it so easy to make a mojito at home
Megan R.
I love the Bacardi mixers. So easy and has great flavors. I always add a little extra alcohol
Destiny C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the frozen mojito mixes because they are easy to use, very affordable and taste great!
Adriana A.
New York
Best mixer for a cold mojito! It's not excessively sweet but rather conserves the real taste.
danielle n.
Hamden, CT
Easy solution when I don’t want to make mojitos from scratch. Just add a little extra mint.
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this when i get lazy which is 90% of the time lol . Taste good and no expensive.
Canadian S.
I tried this with Smirnoff original Vodka (I was out of rum) it was absolutely delicious! It's affordably priced. You do get a decent amount, I purchased for myself for girls nights. My friends now purchase these items! I recommend you give it a try! (:
RAISA f.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
Bacardi has been a all time for me. And this mojito has the right flavours the mint and the sweetness it tastes homemade as well. I recommend this to anyone wanting a quick cocktail at home or at a party
toni g.
Bl82bf
This is really nice but could be better as I've tried many different versions and this isn't the best I've tried however, it's still one of the best versions and would pick this if my favorite isn't in.
Dalia E.
sfax
Foodie Expert
Who tried this before and How does it taste?