Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Mojito Non-Alcoholic 10 fl. oz. Can uploaded by 🖤 Alice 🦇 G.Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Mojito Non-Alcoholic 10 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Em N.

BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Siri S.
Passaic, NJ
I love this to mix my drinks it's really the prefect balance I love it with some patron and it's on
Heather N.
Muskego, WI
This mix is perfect if your not the best at making your own mixed drinks gives the fresh taste
Jasmine G.
Dallas , TX
Not the best or the worst. Comes in handy in a pinch. Has a bit of an after taste I don't like.
Karen W.
Belle Plaine, MN
This was. A great purchase I was so happy with it. It made it so easy to make a mojito at home
Destiny C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the frozen mojito mixes because they are easy to use, very affordable and taste great!
Adriana A.
New York
Best mixer for a cold mojito! It's not excessively sweet but rather conserves the real taste.
Megan R.
I love the Bacardi mixers. So easy and has great flavors. I always add a little extra alcohol
Danielle N.
Hamden, CT
Easy solution when I don’t want to make mojitos from scratch. Just add a little extra mint.
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this when i get lazy which is 90% of the time lol . Taste good and no expensive.
Alex A.
orlando, fla
this product brings all kinds of life to your drink.. if you dont like to drink your liquor straight this is a great mix it helps tone down the burning sensation and taste like a real mojito from the bar A+ in my book
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Favorite mojito flavor?
Nicki S.
I love a good mojito but in general I don't like overly syrupy thick drinks - does this blend or mix well or does it feel extremely sweet and thick with processed syrup?
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?