BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Karen V.
Great. Simple and easy. Especially good for the non beer drinkers to take to a get together or tailgate.
Tiffany K.
Delicious! Monitors are such a refreshing, boozy drink, and this mixer makes it super easy to create one!
Heather B.
Fitzgerald, GA
These are my absolute favorite little mixers they are so good. They make having majitios alot less work
Madelin M.
woodland park, NJ
Excelente para hacer mojitos, unas de mis bebidas favoritas, a ver cuando me mandan uno..............
Katharine R.
It’s the perfect start to a homemade mojito! Who needs to go out to have a delicious drink? Not me!!!
Katie U.
Sullivan
so good. And not a bad price either. I love mixers that aren't just soda so this is a favorite for me
Tia M.
Everett, WA
Delicious quick mixer to put in a mojito when I'm not in the mood to muddle and mess with anything!
Siri S.
Passaic, NJ
I love this to mix my drinks it's really the prefect balance I love it with some patron and it's on
Alicia T.
Willis
So good and very user friendly I am terrible at mixing drinks and this takes all the guesswork out
Heather N.
Muskego, WI
This mix is perfect if your not the best at making your own mixed drinks gives the fresh taste
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?