BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Rebecca P.
Rossville
OMG these are so yummy!!! Great on a hot summer afternoon after a long ride on the motorcycle!! Gotta try these!
Nevs V.
Seriously yummy. Love the taste and the smell of it. It's cheaper than other options so that's my go to choice.
Savanna R.
Tastes amazing. I like having this drink around for myself when I want to drink. I do recommend this to anyone
Vanessa V.
Clarion , PA
I really like this mixer. It taste great and the consistency is good too. Always a go to when needing a mixer.
Megan E.
So delicious! Not typically a drink I like and this won me over! Was a big hit at a party with several people.
Sasha G.
Jacksonville, FL
Bacardi is such a great brand for any drinks rum and coke, all kinda of drinks!! Definitely a staple in my bar!
Jomaris L.
Bronx, NY
Simple instructions and Easy to mix. Not a big fan of the flavor. My first time making them. It freezes nice.
Thea B.
Easy to use, tastes great, cute package, first time buyer would repurchase this again in the future !!!!!!!!!
Brittany T.
Jonesboro, GA
Very strong if your new at drinking alcohol but still a tasty drink. I recommend it if your used to drinking
Candy N.
Fort Lauderdale
I like this mix during the summer months it's very refreshing, usually get when it's on sale, price ok, !!
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?