Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Mojito Non-Alcoholic 10 fl. oz. Can uploaded by 🖤 Alice 🦇 G.Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Mojito Non-Alcoholic 10 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Em N.

BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Rebecca P.
Rossville
OMG these are so yummy!!! Great on a hot summer afternoon after a long ride on the motorcycle!! Gotta try these!
Sasha G.
Jacksonville , FL
Bacardi is such a great brand for any drinks rum and coke, all kinda of drinks!! Definitely a staple in my bar!
Vanessa V.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I really like this mixer. It taste great and the consistency is good too. Always a go to when needing a mixer.
Nevs V.
Seriously yummy. Love the taste and the smell of it. It's cheaper than other options so that's my go to choice.
Megan E.
So delicious! Not typically a drink I like and this won me over! Was a big hit at a party with several people.
Savanna R.
Tastes amazing. I like having this drink around for myself when I want to drink. I do recommend this to anyone
Jomaris L.
Bronx, NY
Simple instructions and Easy to mix. Not a big fan of the flavor. My first time making them. It freezes nice.
Thea B.
Easy to use, tastes great, cute package, first time buyer would repurchase this again in the future !!!!!!!!!
Brittany T.
Jackson Ga
Very strong if your new at drinking alcohol but still a tasty drink. I recommend it if your used to drinking
Harlee E.
Bernville
As I said before I love mojitos so no surprise I love a mojito mixer. Cheap mixer but doesn't taste like it.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Favorite mojito flavor?
Nicki S.
I love a good mojito but in general I don't like overly syrupy thick drinks - does this blend or mix well or does it feel extremely sweet and thick with processed syrup?
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?