Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Mojito Non-Alcoholic 10 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Em N.

BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Trena B.
Perfect drink for a hot summer day! Love that I can customize the drink as an alcoholic or virgin drink.
 The concentration and flavor are wonderful. I love my drink more tart so I can customize it accordingly with the concentrate. Absolutely a staple in my freezer!
Taylor J.
Lorena, TX
I love this. I just wish it was in a more convenient packaging. I hate canned products because they are harder to keep. Other than that the flavor is good and it is typically easy to find in stores which is a plus.
Karina M.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoyed these in the summer because you can just pop them in the freezer or in the cooler. Take them out and enjoy them. The taste is smooth which is always great!
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Who doesn't love a mojito? Frozen is the next best thing to fresh muddled plus it becomes a sort of adult slushy once you add the alcohol - if only it came with a slushy cup
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
When they use to make these, I would buy a case of them during the summer time. I loved how easy it was to make Mojitos and these were soooo good. Im really bummed that they stopped making these. It was the perfect amount of sugar and lime flavor and all you had to add was rum and soda water. I really miss these.
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
I'm so happy when I found it on the Store! My sister is the one who recommended it to me. She probably tried all the flavors available. I like how convenient it was. I just pop it in a fridge, chill and enjoy. It has a fresh crips taste that was so satisfying! I'm looking forward to try many more flavors of it.
This product was actually pretty great. Besides it reminding me of when I was little (frozen orange juice style) it was very cool. Popped it open, mixed it and it wasn't like those additives or mixers that taste all wonky or overly sweet it was very smooth and mixed really well
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
Bicardi mojito mixers are wonderful for quick mixed drinks. They have the perfect amount of mint flavor without being overpowering. I usually mix one of these containers with 1 cup of bicardi rum. It has the perfect amount for 2-3 mixed drinks and are always a crowd pleaser.
Brenda C.
Hoyt Lakes
I bought these for a few non drinkers, they really didnt care for the taste, I thought it was ok but could see where they were coming from. It is better for you than alcohol, but taste is a big factor to those who cannot drink, they want something that taskes good too
Evelyn J.
Hauppauge, NY
i honestly really like these , there are so many different flavors and not being a drinker i think these are great, you can adjust the amount of alcohol you want to put in it , wether your a drinker or not i believe this is your best bet. in addition there are many different flavors.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Favorite mojito flavor?
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?