BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Amere G.
Foodie Expert
I'm so happy when I found it on the Store! My sister is the one who recommended it to me. She probably tried all the flavors available. I like how convenient it was. I just pop it in a fridge, chill and enjoy. It has a fresh crips taste that was so satisfying! I'm looking forward to try many more flavors of it.
This product was actually pretty great. Besides it reminding me of when I was little (frozen orange juice style) it was very cool. Popped it open, mixed it and it wasn't like those additives or mixers that taste all wonky or overly sweet it was very smooth and mixed really well
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
Foodie Expert
Bicardi mojito mixers are wonderful for quick mixed drinks. They have the perfect amount of mint flavor without being overpowering. I usually mix one of these containers with 1 cup of bicardi rum. It has the perfect amount for 2-3 mixed drinks and are always a crowd pleaser.
Trena B.
Perfect drink for a hot summer day! Love that I can customize the drink as an alcoholic or virgin drink.
 The concentration and flavor are wonderful. I love my drink more tart so I can customize it accordingly with the concentrate. Absolutely a staple in my freezer!
Brenda C.
Hoyt Lakes
I bought these for a few non drinkers, they really didnt care for the taste, I thought it was ok but could see where they were coming from. It is better for you than alcohol, but taste is a big factor to those who cannot drink, they want something that taskes good too
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Foodie Expert
Bacardi Frozen mixers, Mojito, tastes like the real thing! I love that Bacardi is now offering these mixers bcz I can enjoy a mixer from home, and not always at the local bar. It's also perfect for girl's night, date night, parties, watching a game or fight!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Foodie Expert
Bacardi Frozen mixers is a great product to buy and you can find it in your local grocery stores freezer with the juices. It has a nice flavor to it and I really enjoy it. It's easy to mix together and fun to drink. It's not alcoholic but it still has that great taste you've come to associate with Bacardi.
Emy L.
Pelham
These are the best!! For get togethers or a nice girls night in! It's fun making your own drinks and taking the guess work out of measurements. Just pop open the tube add your favorite liquor,blend, and voila! You have yourself a wonderful drink!
Tamara J.
San Antonio, TX
Bacardi Frozen Mixers Mojito Cans is great for quick blending with Bacarding for a frozen mojito.  While I prefer making my own mojitos with my own simple syrup, this is great when I'm in a hurry or having a party with a lot of people!
Samantha R.
Yorkville, IL
It was a little difficult to get the right ratio even though the instructions are on there. But after I figured it out (kept pouring booze until it tasted good), it was actually not too bad. I'll buy it again for parties and gatherings but not my go-to drink. Bottoms up!
Dalia E.
sfax
Foodie Expert
Who tried this before and How does it taste?