BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Evelyn J.
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
i honestly really like these , there are so many different flavors and not being a drinker i think these are great, you can adjust the amount of alcohol you want to put in it , wether your a drinker or not i believe this is your best bet. in addition there are many different flavors.
Cher C.
Cher C.
Ontario
I used this in my own cocktail and was absolutely impressed. Use it for a simple mojito or create your own spin with other fruits and Liqour. Use kiwi, pineapple and lime are my choices. Great price for the quality and quantity. Will definitely buy again!
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I don't know maybe I'm a mojito snob but I just can't drink this premixed mess. Usually frozen things keep their fresh flavor or at least some of it. Maybe I am expecting to much but seriously mojito mix is not that hard to master and mass produce.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Louisa, VA
I love the taste nice to have a drink here and there that taste great. I would definitely  recommend  to my friends  and family to  buy . I really don't have anything bad to say but as all ways drink responsibly.  Be safe have  fun
Kim L.
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
When they use to make these, I would buy a case of them during the summer time. I loved how easy it was to make Mojitos and these were soooo good. Im really bummed that they stopped making these. It was the perfect amount of sugar and lime flavor and all you had to add was rum and soda water. I really miss these.
Areanna C.
Areanna C.
I enjoyed these frozen mixes. The mojito one is very good when mixed correctly. The can made the perfect amount of mojitos for a couple of people. I bought this product at local liquer store. The can wasnt pricey at all. It was about $1.50. I would recommend this product to other people.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Torrance, CA
Mojitos are crisp fresh drink, perfect to beat the LA heat! I love using the mojito mix and mixing in any flavor juice to change it up. Strawberries and basil is my current favorite. Peach is delicious too!
Rita F.
Rita F.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this monitor mixer. I always use it when I entertain. It's great for when you don't have mint on hand. Makes a delicious drink. Way better than other mixers on the market. I would definitely buy this again
Ellie I.
Ellie I.
Oakton, VA
Foodie Expert
Bacardi frozen mixers are my absolute favorite thing in the entire world. The Mojito taste like an actual mojito you just add Bacardi rum and blend it and it taste like a drink you would get a tropical bar!
Lyla A.
Lyla A.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this is the best invention since sliced bread. I personally don't have a bunch of cocktail ingredients on deck when I have friends over so this is a lifesaver