Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Mojito Non-Alcoholic 10 fl. oz. Can uploaded by 🖤 Alice 🦇 G.Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Mojito Non-Alcoholic 10 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Em N.

BY BACARDI

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve! see more...

Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
When they use to make these, I would buy a case of them during the summer time. I loved how easy it was to make Mojitos and these were soooo good. Im really bummed that they stopped making these. It was the perfect amount of sugar and lime flavor and all you had to add was rum and soda water. I really miss these.
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
I'm so happy when I found it on the Store! My sister is the one who recommended it to me. She probably tried all the flavors available. I like how convenient it was. I just pop it in a fridge, chill and enjoy. It has a fresh crips taste that was so satisfying! I'm looking forward to try many more flavors of it.
This product was actually pretty great. Besides it reminding me of when I was little (frozen orange juice style) it was very cool. Popped it open, mixed it and it wasn't like those additives or mixers that taste all wonky or overly sweet it was very smooth and mixed really well
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
Bicardi mojito mixers are wonderful for quick mixed drinks. They have the perfect amount of mint flavor without being overpowering. I usually mix one of these containers with 1 cup of bicardi rum. It has the perfect amount for 2-3 mixed drinks and are always a crowd pleaser.
Evelyn J.
Hauppauge , NY
i honestly really like these , there are so many different flavors and not being a drinker i think these are great, you can adjust the amount of alcohol you want to put in it , wether your a drinker or not i believe this is your best bet. in addition there are many different flavors.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Bacardi Frozen mixers, Mojito, tastes like the real thing! I love that Bacardi is now offering these mixers bcz I can enjoy a mixer from home, and not always at the local bar. It's also perfect for girl's night, date night, parties, watching a game or fight!
Cher C.
Ontario
I used this in my own cocktail and was absolutely impressed. Use it for a simple mojito or create your own spin with other fruits and Liqour. Use kiwi, pineapple and lime are my choices. Great price for the quality and quantity. Will definitely buy again!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Bacardi Frozen mixers is a great product to buy and you can find it in your local grocery stores freezer with the juices. It has a nice flavor to it and I really enjoy it. It's easy to mix together and fun to drink. It's not alcoholic but it still has that great taste you've come to associate with Bacardi.
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
These are the best!! For get togethers or a nice girls night in! It's fun making your own drinks and taking the guess work out of measurements. Just pop open the tube add your favorite liquor,blend, and voila! You have yourself a wonderful drink!
Tamara J.
Bacardi Frozen Mixers Mojito Cans is great for quick blending with Bacarding for a frozen mojito.  While I prefer making my own mojitos with my own simple syrup, this is great when I'm in a hurry or having a party with a lot of people!
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Favorite mojito flavor?
Nicki S.
I love a good mojito but in general I don't like overly syrupy thick drinks - does this blend or mix well or does it feel extremely sweet and thick with processed syrup?
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?