GroceryBakeryBACARDÍ®
Bacardi Frozen Mixers Mojito Non-Alcoholic

Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Mojito Non-Alcoholic

BACARDI® Mixers brings you a refreshing centerpiece for your entertaining. With BACARDI® Mixers Mojito, youʼll be able to treat your guests to “RefreshMint on the Rocks”. Just stir, splash and serve!

Is the product good to drink?
How minty is this?
Where can I find this stuff. Haven’t seen in years?
Start your review of Bacardi® Frozen Mixers Mojito Non-Alcoholic!
Elizabeth S.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This mixer is the perfect way to make mojitos with friends. My friends and I had a game night and we used this to make mojitos. Tasted great and would definitely buy again. So glad we purchased it at the store.
Kirstin L.
Guyton
We love these mixers! They offer a nice variety of different flavors and always taste nice, especially after a hard week at work.
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
When they use to make these, I would buy a case of them during the summer time. I loved how easy it was to make Mojitos and these were soooo good. Im really bummed that they stopped making these. It was the perfect amount of sugar and lime flavor and all you had to add was rum and soda water. I really miss these.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Nada mejor que unos mojitos de bacardi para amenizar la noche, están deliciosos y yo definitivamente los recomiendo
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,233 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Bacardi frozen mixers allow you as a hostess to provide perfectly mixed drinks without the stress. There is no guess work you simply follow directions and ta da excellent mojitos.
Trena B.
Perfect drink for a hot summer day! Love that I can customize the drink as an alcoholic or virgin drink.
 The concentration and flavor are wonderful. I love my drink more tart so I can customize it accordingly with the concentrate. Absolutely a staple in my freezer!
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Who doesn't love a mojito? Frozen is the next best thing to fresh muddled plus it becomes a sort of adult slushy once you add the alcohol - if only it came with a slushy cup
Taylor J.
Lorena, TX
I love this. I just wish it was in a more convenient packaging. I hate canned products because they are harder to keep. Other than that the flavor is good and it is typically easy to find in stores which is a plus.
Karina M.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoyed these in the summer because you can just pop them in the freezer or in the cooler. Take them out and enjoy them. The taste is smooth which is always great!
Melina G.
THIS ARE REALLY GOOD I USUALLY ADD MORE RUM AND REAL MINT AND IT'S GREAT FOR PARTY'S OR WHEN YOU ARE IN THE MOOD FOR SOMETHING REFRESHING