BY BACARDI

Backed by over a century of BACARDI tradition, BACARDI Dragonberry has been crafted by Maestros De Ron Bacardi, who throughout the production process rely on their sense of sight, taste and smell to ensure that the quality and taste of BACARDI Dragonberry meets exacting standards. see more...

Chantelle S.
I received this mini bottle as a gift for my birthday from my best friend. It was strong tasting to me when I tried it alone. However, when I mixed it with some Sprite and crushed fruit it was delicious! Definitely tasty when used in a mixed drink! I recommend using this as part of a mixed drink to fully appreciate it.
Bri T.
Laporte, MN
This rum mixes well with all types of energy drinks, Gatorade, juice, pretty much anything you have on hand. I’ve bought this more times than I could count and it has always been overly satisfying. I have recommended this many times to friends.
Kathleen C.
Taste like I'm drinking medicine right out of a prescription bottle. I tried mixing it in a drink and still found it very strong. Little goes a long way with this guy, if you're into the harsh tasting rum I would def recommend this one for you
Jennifer H.
Nottingham, MD
The taste is strong in my opinion. Has a vodka like effect, which I don’t really prefer. But goes great when mixed or chased with a dark soda.
Jacky R.
Gross, probably one one the worst alcohol I've ever drank, again this is my opinion, and for me, it tasted horrible I can't even describe.
STEPH L.
Brookhaven, PA
Not what I expected. Expected it to take more like the flavor rather then just the rum itself. The whip cream flavor was my favorite
Haley S.
Las Vegas
Dragonberry is my favorite! Bacardi always has excellent flavor choices I will definitely continue buying this
Dawn M.
Taste.waa ok I don't think it was anything special tho, if rather use reg rum and add my own flavoring to it
Amber D.
This flavor is great! Fruity, but not overpowering sweet. I honestly could drink this straight over ice.
Payton F.
Auburn Hills, MI
By far the best flavor of Bacardi. The price is very good and the flavor is amazing. It is my go to rum