BY BACARDI

A blend of BACARDI® Superior™ Rum provides a light base for each BACARDI® flavor. The fresh fruit essences are blended with the rum base by a Maestro De Ron in individual batches. The charcoal filtration process is then used to deliver a well-rounded and balanced flavor. After the rum and fruit flavors are left to marry, purified water is then added to dilute the final spirit to bottling strength. see more...

Carrie B.
York, PA
OK - this stuff is amazing.  I love the Bacardi Dragonberry Rum, it is amazing with Sprite.  This is one of my staples for our parties.
Jessica B.
Syracuse
The best rum ever!! Mix with ginger ale to have what I call a "Dragonberry Bitch". The mix is great and smooth and is a delicious way to mix it
Kelsa j.
An old favorite. It was the first flavored alcohol I've tried. I can withstand it on my own but if you want to mix it, I suggest fruit punch.
Felicia G.
Rocky Mount
Not the biggest fan of this, we just use these for shots with the friends other wise I won't drink it. Kinda strong when it goes down whooa
Patty D.
Sulphur
Absolutely loved this!!! Finished the bottle before I knew it! It was so delicious! It was my first time buying this but won't be my last!
Kristie S.
San Antonio
Again, another college classic. I remember a few nights with this one that are more of a blur than they should be. Would still purchase.
Hershey H.
Astoria, NY
I don't usually drink light liquor but for jello shots I use these all the time. All flavors are good for jello shots and gummies candies
Erin B.
Hillsboro
I love flavored rum. Strawberry has to be my favorite. I am a girl with low tolerance for stronger alcohol but no issue with this rum.
Grace S.
Overland Park, KS
Has a good fruity flavor. Definitely has a strong rum taste, but mixes well with anything I've tried it with. Similar to other flavors
Jacalyn B.
Glenshaw , PA
Love this stuff. Mixes great with soo many different things. Not too bad price wise and I would definitely bring this stuff to a party.