BY BACARDI

A blend of BACARDI® Superior™ Rum provides a light base for each BACARDI® flavor. The fresh fruit essences are blended with the rum base by a Maestro De Ron in individual batches. The charcoal filtration process is then used to deliver a well-rounded and balanced flavor. After the rum and fruit flavors are left to marry, purified water is then added to dilute the final spirit to bottling strength. see more...

Jessica M.
Watervliet, NY
Sweet but not overpowerful. Great with mango juice ! Bacardi knows what they're doing.
Veronica M.
San Marcos, TX
Really strong. Has that smell that makes you not want to drink... wasn't to impressed.
Kira J S.
Hamilton
This is one of the best flavors omg I'm in love!   It's definitely a must try if you haven't! I keep it stocked. Bought it at a local liquor store in Bermuda. Quite delicious if you ask me. #tasty #fruity. I'd definitely buy over and over. Like I said, I keep it stocked!
Nethania P.
Tucson, AZ
Starburst drink: Mix this bad boy with blue Gatorade and you will not be disappointed! I had this combination many a moons and didn't get hungover! The flavor is to die for! Takis as a snack with this is also a nice pairing!
Destiny d.
Has a yummy flavor, definitely still has a decent burn typical of cheaper alcohol. Many people may be turned off by the "fake/chemical" flavor, but when mixed it's quite delicious. Very sweet though, so beware of over drinking and the mean hangover that follows.
Ghalia M.
Cairo
Great mood enhancer !! & tastes good too, one of the best party drinks & perfect for a girls night, its my first & i absolutely love it, very unique & stands out.. delicious! Highly recommend this drink! I would definitely purchase again ! 👍🏼
Valerie L.
Ponce
omg this could be my all-time favorite dragon berry china and cranberry life brought it ideal for any exelent woman I love it another liquor that can not be missing in my party bar
Lacy F.
Corunna, ON
Delicious! Great in mojitos or just with Sprite/7up. Nice, refreshing liquor for summertime cocktails!
Harjit S.
Brampton , ON
A good solid choice for when you want a bottle that people will enjoy and drink from.