BY BACARDI

A blend of BACARDI® Superior™ Rum provides a light base for each BACARDI® flavor. The fresh fruit essences are blended with the rum base by a Maestro De Ron in individual batches. The charcoal filtration process is then used to deliver a well-rounded and balanced flavor. After the rum and fruit flavors are left to marry, purified water is then added to dilute the final spirit to bottling strength. see more...

🌺nat🌸. W.
Hollywood , FL
One of my favorites rum to use in my mixed drinks. But I wouldn't drink by itself. This and lemonade is perfect.
Angela G.
Jacksonville
Really light and easy too go down. As long as its super cold you wont even need to chase it with anything al all
Ashley P.
Perkasie, PA
This is my go to rum. Mixes well with sodas and juice. Not very smooth by itself but when mixing it works well.
Angela V.
Libby
This stuff is delicious!! Do yourself a favor and swap vodka in a Moscow mule and you will not be disappointed!
Erin T.
Glendale, AZ
My favorite way to enjoy Bacardi Dragonberry is mixed with Strawberry Orange SunnyD! It's refreshing and sweet.
Amanda L.
sanger
I I love making mojito out of this it is so good and plus it's kind of fun making mixed drink some with Bacardi
Savannah B.
This dragonberry is fire. I love this flavor of Bacardi. Not to sweet and gets the job done. No chasers needed!
Jodi C.
Canadice
I liked the unusual, fresh flavor. Would buy it again. I bought a small one dot size at a local liquor store.
Tara G.
Conway
Great rum! Take some gummy bears and soak them in this rum and enjoy! Its great with Sprite or all by itself!
Rachel R.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Love mixing this with some juice to make for a refreshing end of the day drink! Perfect to relax and unwind.