BY BACARDI

A blend of BACARDI® Superior™ Rum provides a light base for each BACARDI® flavor. The fresh fruit essences are blended with the rum base by a Maestro De Ron in individual batches. The charcoal filtration process is then used to deliver a well-rounded and balanced flavor. After the rum and fruit flavors are left to marry, purified water is then added to dilute the final spirit to bottling strength. see more...

Lila D.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite flavored rum. I use it in a lot of drinks I've created as a bartender. It has a good flavor. Not too sweet.
David M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this flavor of rum. I like to mix it with red bull, and the flavor makes it perfect for a day when I'm down at the lake.
Kimberly C.
Gooding
Was not a great fan of the flavor or the after taste. Tried mixing it with a few different juices and it didn't seem to matter.
Samantha G.
Columbia, SC
My favorite flavor from Bacardi, and much better than regular Bacardi. Reasonable price and packaging. Will continue to buy.
Rachel H.
Buffalo, NY
My favorite alcohol ever. Great to make mixed drinks with & it doesn't taste terrible like almost all other flavored liquors.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love Bacardi, but this flavor was underwhelming for me. Thoght it would be stronger. It has only a light Dragonberry taste.
Savannah T.
['Austin', ''], TX
Mmm Bacardi is a good rum. You'll want something that mixes well with coke for this drink though. Maybe like a Vanilla Coke
Kirsti L.
Wilmington, NC
This is great mixing drinks. It's a great flavor and mixes well with a lot of things. I would recommend this to a friend.
Andrea W.
Minnesota
This is a great drink to make jello-shots with, it was a big hit at a going away party Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum
Luz F.
A nice mix with orange juice and with cranberry juice would love to try it with other juices and mixers in the future.