BY BACARDI

A blend of BACARDI® Superior™ Rum provides a light base for each BACARDI® flavor. The fresh fruit essences are blended with the rum base by a Maestro De Ron in individual batches. The charcoal filtration process is then used to deliver a well-rounded and balanced flavor. After the rum and fruit flavors are left to marry, purified water is then added to dilute the final spirit to bottling strength. see more...

Grace S.
Overland Park, KS
Has a good fruity flavor. Definitely has a strong rum taste, but mixes well with anything I've tried it with. Similar to other flavors
Chrissy D.
Denville
Dragon Berry has a beautiful berry flavor. It is a great shot because it has flavor, but mixes well with many sodas and juices.
Tyler R.
This stuff got me. I think anyone and everyone needs to try this at least once! It kept me going all night. Definitely will buy again
Lynsey B.
Thornton
This is really good if you're looking to make a mix drink. Try it with sprite or 7-up! Bacardi is a great brand and it's affordable.
Amanda S.
Stewartsville, NJ
My favorite flavor of rum! It mixes well with so many different things and there is not a very string bite after drinking it.
Jessica L.
One of my favorite Bacardi flavors! I had it mixed with sprite... I love it! I'm sure this flavor would mix well with lemonade too.
Mikaela M.
Adrian, MI
If you want to have fun and enjoy yourself with no other interruptions I would always get this drink! Very smooth and great drink.
Portia T.
San Antonio, TX
I've had this in a five pack I purchased at Costco. It was good. It had a good berry taste. A little more on the grape side tho.
Chloe B.
Bena, MN
Not huge on Bacardi honestly. It's good and it'll get you real drunk but it doesn't taste great. I'd pick something else over it
Jennifer Y.
Mesa
I didn't think I would like this but I was pleasantly surprised. It has a smooth taste and tasted fruity which I like sometimes.