BY BACARDI #77 in Rum

A blend of BACARDI® Superior™ Rum provides a light base for each BACARDI® flavor. The fresh fruit essences are blended with the rum base by a Maestro De Ron in individual batches. The charcoal filtration process is then used to deliver a well-rounded and balanced flavor. After the rum and fruit flavors are left to marry, purified water is then added to dilute the final spirit to bottling strength. see more...

Brandi L.
Galivants Ferry
SO DELICIOUS! One of my local bars has a few cocktails dedicated to this rum and everyone loves it! You can drink this straight or mix it with anything you like. Since its Bacardi, it is more on the affordable end which makes it even more of a gem! I definitely like to keep a bottle handy.
Mandy S.
Laramie, WY
Who doesn't love a fruit flavor rum. Bacardi is the only one with a Dragonberry rum. Super affordable but not easy to find. Bacardi has nothing that compares to it. Super delicious with a citrus mixer. I would definitely recommend it when people aren't sure what to drink.
Hannah Y.
Pittsburgh
My favorite rum to make rum and coke with. It's sweet and the added flavor of the rum makes it a smooth and sweet addition to any mixed drink. I prefer it over any other rum brand, it's cheap but tastes like a high end spirit, overall delicious. Will be buying again.
Raychael N.
Springfield, MO
One of their best products, Bacardi dragon berry brings a great summer time fruity flavor to any drink you add it to. The taste is delicious mixed in almost anything, it out does most of its competitors in cost and flavor, and I always recommend it to friends and family!
Brittani O.
This used to be my ALL TIME FAVORITE liquor. It still is among my favorites, but I mostly drink vodka now. Dragonberry Bacardi is great for taking shots or mixed with sprite- it is sooo tasty. Even friends of mine who don't really like the taste of alcohol like this rum!!
Aysa P.
Derby, KS
I wish I could give Bacardi Dragonberry more than 5 stars! This flavor has been my favorite type and flavor of rum every since I discovered it! It is an amazing value for the price. I will definitely be drinking this, on it's own and in mixed drinks. You really cannot go wrong with Bacardi Dragonberry.
Gwendolyn J.
Springfield
This flavor is amazing, however the after taste is a bit tart! It's definitely a good drink, though. Compared to others, it's very smooth. I'm a repeat customer! I almost always buy it from Brown Derby stores. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Elizabeth K.
Fayetteville, NC
LOVE this flavor. I am usually not a huge fan of fruity flavored alcohol, sometimes it is too sweet for me. This is the perfect in between flavor. It has fruity flavors but is not overpowering and is great as a mixer, especially with orange juice. I will definitely buy this again in the future.
Jessica N.
I love this flavor!! It is so unique and definitely mixes well with a lot of various sodas and juices. I like that it doesn't taste as tropical as some of the other flavors like coconut and pineapple. Almost the only flavor that I buy!!
Kimberlee N.
Randolph, NJ
Dragonberry Bacardi is definitely one of my favorite rums, and brings me back to college. I can easily take shots of dragonberry Bacardi without gagging afterwards and it's smooth. It's also strong enough that you don't need that much!