Bacardi® Dragonberry Rum 1.75L

Backed by over a century of BACARDI tradition, BACARDI Dragonberry has been crafted by Maestros De Ron Bacardi, who throughout the production process rely on their sense of sight, taste and smell to ensure that the quality and taste of BACARDI Dragonberry meets exacting standards.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bacardi® Dragonberry Rum 1.75L!
Deltona, FL
If there is one rum that I like the most its bacardi and it has to be Dragon Berry. I like the sweet taste of it.
Flowery Branch, GA
Love this flavor! It works well with lemonade, added in sangria, you can even make dragon bombs with Red Bull!
Germantown, OH
Absolutely disgusting. Not good with mixed drinks or by itself. It's one of the worst tasting liquors ive had
Erie
This dragonberry rum is legit one of my favorites. It's so sweet and delicious. Great for tropical drinks!
Waterford, PA
Awesome flavor for an awesome price. Mixes extremely well with all kinds of juices. I highly recommend it.
It's good enough to chug, except for when i start puking everywhere. Better not to drink to much of this.
IL
This rum is incredibly smooth. This particular flavor is delicious with lemonade. A perfect summer drink!
Barboursville , WV
I had this ya a restraint and it is a great flavor drink. I love fruity flavors and this is a nice one
Cranston, RI
my favorite flavor of bacardi! very smooth and flavorful. good to mix in with a variety of drinks
Burlington
Sweet flavor, goes good with any soda! Good price have purchased many times. Go to flavored rum

Looking for your answer?