Bacardi® Dragonberry Rum 1.75L

Backed by over a century of BACARDI tradition, BACARDI Dragonberry has been crafted by Maestros De Ron Bacardi, who throughout the production process rely on their sense of sight, taste and smell to ensure that the quality and taste of BACARDI Dragonberry meets exacting standards.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bacardi® Dragonberry Rum 1.75L!
Denham Springs
Bacardi might not be the highest class rum out there but you can't beat it for a mixer. The fruit flavor is strong enough that it can be tasted easily but you definitely know you're drinking rum. It's very affordable and easy to find, so it's a go-to of mine for certain mixed drinks that we enjoy.
Duluth, GA
This is probably the only bottle that has sat in my cabinet for over a year without me being able to even get it halfway through it because this case is so strong you cannot mix it with anything to make it go away. I recommend regular run and not dragonberry.
Midland, GA
Bacardi dragon berry rum has an amazing flavor and goes down really smoothly. Bacardi has many flavor varieties for its rum and they all mix very well with just about anything. I love making fresh fruit daiquiris with this rum.
I'm drooling just thinking about this one. This was one of the very first Bacardi rum's I tasted. It was honestly delicious and so very smooth going down. I love to pair this with an iced passion tea with a lemon squeezed into it.
Tonawanda, NY
This stuff is tasty with almost any mixer or as a shot! It is not expensive and is a name brand that people know and enjoy. It is easy to find and I will continue to buy this product. I have never not been satisfied.
Medina, NY
Super yummy mixed with sprite! Was my go to drink for years! Would definitely buy again. This flavor is my favorite fruity alcohol to buy. Available at practically all liquor stores. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Peabody, MA
Dragonberry Bacardi is one of my favorite alcohols. I think the taste is great and can be mixed with just about anything fruity, but I love to drink it as shots as well. I would recommend this again and again!
It tastes like skittles in the best possible way! A holdover from college that I still drink occasionally, because it doesn't taste fake or cloying. My favorite way to drink it is with Jarritos lime soda, but it's great with all the usual white rum mixers as well.
grand rapids
My go to Bacardi flavor and good for mixing. It doesn’t kill you but it gets the job done. It’s so on the cheap side compared to others so that skin is loose.
I really like the dragon berry flavor it smells good, taste good, only issue is it’s so good you don’t realize how darn much you’re drinking

Looking for your answer?