Bacardi® Dragonberry Rum 1.75L

Backed by over a century of BACARDI tradition, BACARDI Dragonberry has been crafted by Maestros De Ron Bacardi, who throughout the production process rely on their sense of sight, taste and smell to ensure that the quality and taste of BACARDI Dragonberry meets exacting standards.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bacardi® Dragonberry Rum 1.75L!
Rochester, NY
This is a mixer I can get behind! I am a huge fan of mixing something like this with a fruit juice. It does the job. I personally like having it with Orange Juice, and more often than not the taste of rum is lost, which is great if you're not into an alcoholic taste.
San Diego, CA
Amazing rum for mojitos. The is great because it is sweet enough where you can barely taste the alcohol. The dragon fruit is not as present but I have a taste of strawberry the price is bot bad when on sale. It was 20 bucks. I would buy this product again and this would be great for parties
Salmon
Mixed with Bai dragonfruit drink is awesome. It adds an interesting flavor. Bacardi is not cheap and at times is hard to get here. When I can find it I will purchase a few bottles to keep on hand for a party or just as a back up. It honestly is the only Bacardi product I will drink.
Sycamore , IL
I'm pretty sure this is just raspberry rum, but what a fun name is Dragon Berry?! Such a smooth and fruity rum pairs well with just about anything. Has less of a bite to it than a flavored vodka. A very mid-level price to a good quality product.
Fountain, CO
I love the way that this flavor of Bacardi tastes. It’s priced at a normal rate, I thought it went down pretty smooth. I am a repeat consumer. I would recommend to a friend.
One of my favorite white rums to make Jell-O shots with. Tastes good mixed with lemonade or pineapple juice, too. It's not overly sweet, so you don't get sick from the sugar in it. I'm a fan.
Very smooth and goes down good! Love the taste and mixing it with soda and juices. I️ love the name of it, so cute and the packaging is cute and makes me like more
clintion
I pretty much like any kind of bacardi rums. They all have suvh great flavor to them and tgey are super smooth. My favorite though is hands down the bacardi dragon berry. I mix it with fozen orange-pinnaple concentrate ,mango frozeb concenteate and sprite and a whole bottke of bacardi dragkn berry in a huge gallon pitcher. Try it its awesome
Milwaukie, OR
I'm not a huge rum fan so I was surprised when I actually liked this flavor. Its sweet but not too sweet, and goes down smoothly without needing a mixer or a chaser. I do recommend this to friends looking for a new rum to try. When I'm looking to drink something other than whiskey this is my go to.
Stoughton, MA
This product has great flavor and is easy going down. It is affordable and I’ve bought this product several times. It does give really bad hangovers so I would make sure to drink water or pedialite before and after drinking this product. Bacardi® Dragonberry Rum 1.75L

Looking for your answer?