Bacardi Coconut Rum 200mL

Backed by over a century of BACARDI tradition, BACARDI Coconut has been crafted by Maestros De Ron Bacardi, who throughout the production process rely on their sense of sight, taste and smell to ensure that the quality and taste of BACARDI Coconut meets exacting standards.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bacardi Coconut Rum 200mL!
Phoenix
Love this product it’s so good love drinking it everyone in the family likes it we have it at every party
Pontoon Beach, IL
I really enjoy making tropical tasting punches and shots with this flavored vodka. It tastes delicious
Alright flavor. Prefer other coconut rims to this one but it did the job for what I was looking for
Lambertville, NJ
Love the coconut flavor in a bay breeze. Gives me that tropical feel. Refreshing, clean and smooth!
I love it’s smooth flavor and ability to mix with any juice to make one hell of a cocktail!
This tastes so smooth! So delicious I enjoy this in a mixed drink!!! Would purchase again
I love rum and I love coconut, and the two blend so well together! Perfectly balanced!
San Diego
A good reasonably priced rum for trash can punch, rum runners, or other mixed drinks.
Sault Sainte Marie
Been drinking it since high school tastes great in mixed drinks and by itself. Super affordable even in Canada. Haven't tried any other alternatives but that's because I don't need to. Would definitely buy again
Dubai
i really love the Bacardi Coconut rum its really delicious and tasty not at all disappointing, its amazing its much better that alternatives for sure, i got this from the liquor store and its pretty affordable. i am surely overall satisfied wit the product.

Looking for your answer?