Bacardi Coconut Rum 200mL

Backed by over a century of BACARDI tradition, BACARDI Coconut has been crafted by Maestros De Ron Bacardi, who throughout the production process rely on their sense of sight, taste and smell to ensure that the quality and taste of BACARDI Coconut meets exacting standards.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bacardi Coconut Rum 200mL!
Mumbai
Purchased to make pina coladas. Thought it may enhance the coconut flavor that I love. Nope! Overpowering sweetness and alcohol burn. It was the first dissatisfying purchase of a Bacardi product for me. I did find a use for it.
Port Coquitlam , BC
This Bacardi coconut rum is delicious! I add it to a fruity drink and it tastes like I am at the beach in Mexico or Hawaii somewhere!
Bronx, NY
Este es bueno, da durísimo si no te sabes controlar. Bueno la primera vez que lo tome me puso loca que ni sabia de mi!! Lol🤦🏻‍♀️

Looking for your answer?