Bacardi Coconut Rum uploaded by AmberMarie R.Bacardi Coconut Rum uploaded by AmberMarie R.Bacardi Coconut Rum uploaded by Mayra E.

BY BACARDI #3 in Rum

Backed by over a century of BACARDI tradition, BACARDI Coconut has been crafted by Maestros De Ron Bacardi, who throughout the production process rely on their sense of sight, taste and smell to ensure that the quality and taste of BACARDI Coconut meets exacting standards. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Bacardi Coconut Rum is excellent paired with a tropical fruit juice or alcohol mixer, V8 splash, or even diet coke. Mix it into Mojitos, Piña Coladas and a vast array of other mixed cold or frozen drinks. It has less calories than beer, (reason enough for me!) and tastes light and phenomenal! If you are one who dislikes the taste of liquor in general, this may be for you. This is my favorite coconut rum!
Five S.
Five S.
Hoping to enjoy Bacardi in a coconut rum, I was excited to bring this home. I love Bacardi rum and have been pleased with it, but I was hoping to have an alternative to Malibu rum here. This was not the case. Malibu by far out classes Bacardi's version of coconut rum- by scent, appearance and flavor. This rum is fine for mixed drinks and the price was reasonable.
WANDA G.
WANDA G.
Fair Oaks, CA
This is our favorite rum and it gives you a taste of the islands! It's usually available at the grocery store or at Bev Mo. It's affordable and tasty! Usually there is a bottle of this in the fridge for a quick drink. Mix with lime juice and cola = YUM! Refreshing and just the right amount of coconut flavor to not be overwhelming in your beverage.
Karla R.
Karla R.
brooklyn, NY
This is my alternative for ciroc-coconut. In the case where I'm hosting a big party instead of going over budget buying expensive liquor, I use alternative like this one and get very similar results. I recommend this to most people that like vodka but cant afford it at the moment. It has smooth taste as well and can also be mixed or on-ice.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
I actually dislike Bacardi drinks but this shocked me when I tried it for the first time in Puerto Rico. I won't say it taste like Malibu coconut but it was second-best. It wasn't as strong as I expected when It went down and it gave me just to kick i needed to get my night started. I recommend because it's very affordable and taste good.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Buckeye, AZ
Barcardi Coconut Rum is one of the two must have rums for any tropical drink. I love the flavor of this rum. I also really love the price point, it is fairly inexpensive to buy. Which is great when you are hosting a party. I love that I can pick it up where ever they sell liquor. I recommend this one to friends and family a lot.
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
I wanted to say it is excellent but even I really like it the hangover is horrible. It tastes delicious, I usually drink it mixed with pineapple juice. Good price but I will never buy it, however if it is available I will try it again
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I love coconut so i always go for that if it's available. I never mix it with other drink, I'm not into that. I like it when it's pure. A lot of people don't like this kinda rum because of it's overpowering coconut taste, just how I like it. Definitely something i'd buy again. Bacardi Coconut Rum 200mL
Nicoletta M.
Nicoletta M.
Brooklyn
I went to Hawaii for my honeymoon and my husband and I did not book an all-inclusive resort, so we were left to figure out the liqueur situation on our own. We bought Bacardi Coconut rum and Diet Coke and drank that the entire time. Truly tasted like real coconut. I still but it to remind me of that time.
michelle c.
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love this coconut rum. I mix it with only water. Might sound weird, but when I was in Belize many years ago, all they drink down there was Malibu/ Bacardi and water. I feel in love with it there, and never stopped drinking it since. Malibu Coconut Rum Bacardi Coconut Rum