Bacardi Coconut Rum uploaded by AmberMarie R.Bacardi Coconut Rum uploaded by AmberMarie R.Bacardi Coconut Rum uploaded by Mayra E.

BY BACARDI #4 in Rum

Backed by over a century of BACARDI tradition, BACARDI Coconut has been crafted by Maestros De Ron Bacardi, who throughout the production process rely on their sense of sight, taste and smell to ensure that the quality and taste of BACARDI Coconut meets exacting standards. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
My friends and I LOVE this coconut rum! It is perfect for mixing with ice and daiquiri mix in a blender for a smooth frozen drink. It’s so smooth you could even drink it straight if you wanted. It also pairs well with juices like V8 splash and orange juice. I definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking for that perfect rum!
Yasmine H.
Vancouver, BC
This is a tasty rum! I’m not usually a rum fan (too sweet for me) but I came home from Puerto Rico - go to the factory, it’s great! - with some of this as it was nice on its own and makes great cocktails. Also has a decent price point, which is always a nice bonus for a product you are unfamiliar with.
Murielle P.
Revere, MA
Bacardi flavored are one of my go to for making mixed drinks for any occasion but especially the holidays! Raspberry is awesome fora drink called purple haze. Just head over to Pinterest and search a few Bacardi recipes and I promise you will not be disappointed.
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great rum, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many rum and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you ice and coke, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Karie I.
Knoxville, TN
I am honestly just not a big fan of coconut. I think if it weren’t for that it would probably be 5 stars, but I’m giving my honest opinion and that is that it’s gross. (I should also add that I don’t often make cocktails.. I am a ‘shots’ type of person.”
Lizmar C.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this coconut rum, out of all the Bacardi flavors it is definitely my favorite. It goes so well with pear juice, literally tastes like the beach. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a refreshing drink on a sunny day
Jessica P.
Homestead, FL
This tastes very sweet and it’s really good in some pineapple juice or alone. It does not taste good in Sprite (Sprite is what I mix most of my Bacardi fruity flavors with) but I love this rum because I often want to just drink it alone.
Julie M.
Palm Coast, FL
Best rum ever!!!! Has great flavor and is smooth. Perfect for mixed drinks. Great coconut flavor. Good priced. Many sizes available to choose from. Available at all liquor stores. A must have for any party. Great for Jell-O shots too!
Amanda W.
Little Falls
Coconut rum is my absolute favorite! Although Bacardi coconut rum doesn’t compare to Malibu, it still gets the job done. It has a great taste and goes great with pineapple juice. Would recommend to others if Malibu wasn’t available.
Jacob M.
I thought it was alright. Not really a rum guy though. I bought it at I think s miner friendly in Morgantown. That was really the only time I had it. It wasn’t great but it wasn’t bad. I’d buy it again and mix it the next time.