Bacardi Coconut Rum uploaded by AmberMarie R.Bacardi Coconut Rum uploaded by AmberMarie R.

BY BACARDI #12 in Rum

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Bacardi Coconut Rum is excellent paired with a tropical fruit juice or alcohol mixer, V8 splash, or even diet coke. Mix it into Mojitos, Piña Coladas and a vast array of other mixed cold or frozen drinks. It has less calories than beer, (reason enough for me!) and tastes light and phenomenal! If you are one who dislikes the taste of liquor in general, this may be for you. This is my favorite coconut rum!
WANDA G.
WANDA G.
Fair Oaks, CA
This is our favorite rum and it gives you a taste of the islands! It's usually available at the grocery store or at Bev Mo. It's affordable and tasty! Usually there is a bottle of this in the fridge for a quick drink. Mix with lime juice and cola = YUM! Refreshing and just the right amount of coconut flavor to not be overwhelming in your beverage.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my alternative for ciroc-coconut. In the case where I'm hosting a big party instead of going over budget buying expensive liquor, I use alternative like this one and get very similar results. I recommend this to most people that like vodka but cant afford it at the moment. It has smooth taste as well and can also be mixed or on-ice.
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
I wanted to say it is excellent but even I really like it the hangover is horrible. It tastes delicious, I usually drink it mixed with pineapple juice. Good price but I will never buy it, however if it is available I will try it again
michelle c.
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love this coconut rum. I mix it with only water. Might sound weird, but when I was in Belize many years ago, all they drink down there was Malibu/ Bacardi and water. I feel in love with it there, and never stopped drinking it since. Malibu Coconut Rum Bacardi Coconut Rum
Brianca B.
Brianca B.
Laurelton, NY
It's not one of my favorites , but if they have it I won't turn it away. It's affordable where I get it from , but I've seen it a bit on the pricey side in other liquor stores. Again it's not my go to but it's not bad. It gets the job done lol ! I would say try it you, it may be your favorites.
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Winston Salem, NC
Just not for me. I bought this for a mixed drink idea and wouldn't use it for anything else. The mixed drink needed to be a little heavy to offset the lingering rum taste for me because the coconut wasn't doing the best and was a bit too strong. I'm sure others would love it but not for me.
Misty D.
Misty D.
Shawnee
I am usually picky with coconut rum, so I was sceptical to try this for the first time. I was not disappointed at all! It was smoother than most I've tried. I love it with Coke, but my boyfriend tried it with orange juice and it was amazing! I would definitely suggest this affordable rum!
Ivette B.
Ivette B.
Anaheim, CA
Bacardi is one of my favorite types of Rum, especially for making mixed drinks. I love that it's so inexpensive and can be found practically anywhere that sells alcohol. I love mixing the coconut Bacardi into my Piña Coladas, it gives it that perfect little kick of coconut.
maura f.
maura f.
Syracuse, NY
This stuff is great for summer or the beach. Not the highest quality of rum but it is delicious and perfect for those sunny drinks. It's pretty affordable so using it to mix doesn't break the bank. I would buy again, but definitely for special occasions / in the summer time.