Bacardi Coconut Rum uploaded by Mayra E.Bacardi Coconut Rum uploaded by AmberMarie R.Bacardi Coconut Rum uploaded by AmberMarie R.

BY BACARDI #11 in Rum

Backed by over a century of BACARDI tradition, BACARDI Coconut has been crafted by Maestros De Ron Bacardi, who throughout the production process rely on their sense of sight, taste and smell to ensure that the quality and taste of BACARDI Coconut meets exacting standards. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
After touring the Bacardi factory in Puerto Rico I discovered Bacardi Coconut rum. This coconut flavored rum makes the best rum and coke cocktails! The rum is very affordable in price and doesn’t have a weird aftertaste as some flavored alcohol does. I try to always keep a bottle of Bacardi Coconut in our liquor cabinet at home.
Katelyn M.
Bethlehem
It had a good taste and wasn’t too harsh going down. I’m not a huge liquor drinker but when I do this is one of my go tos. I would and have recommended to my friends. It’s very good taking shots or making mixed drinks. It’s good for the light weights like me.
Murielle P.
Revere, MA
Bacardi flavored are one of my go to for making mixed drinks for any occasion but especially the holidays! Raspberry is awesome fora drink called purple haze. Just head over to Pinterest and search a few Bacardi recipes and I promise you will not be disappointed.
Keema L.
BROOKLYN
I recommend this product to those who love to mix Pina colada drinks its awesome. The taste and smoothness is truly unmatched by any other. It does however have a strong after kick to the throat depending on what you prefer. But overall I give this a thumbs up.
Harbin G.
Peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great rum, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many rum and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you ice and coke, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Erika B.
This rum is great for mixing! I prefer it with pineapple juice (the flavor combination is super yummy) but it tastes really good mixed with Coke/Pepsi too! This rum is also pretty smooth (no excessive throat burn). It’s something I’d recommend to others!
Lizmar C.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this coconut rum, out of all the Bacardi flavors it is definitely my favorite. It goes so well with pear juice, literally tastes like the beach. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a refreshing drink on a sunny day
Leslie G.
Philadelphia
Being from Puerto Rico I grew up with Piña Coladas, Bacardi Coconut is the perfect addition!! It is modestly priced, and I would have it over any other alternative! Always delivers!!! Beyond hapoy with its quality!! It is a staple in our house.
Rebecca T.
Shawnee, OK
This product is tasteful, and has a smooth finish, great when mixed with pineapple juice or even 7up and cranberry juice. If you aren't a fruity flavor kind of person this product is good by itself too.Bacardi Coconut Rum
Amanda W.
Little Falls
Coconut rum is my absolute favorite! Although Bacardi coconut rum doesn’t compare to Malibu, it still gets the job done. It has a great taste and goes great with pineapple juice. Would recommend to others if Malibu wasn’t available.