BY BACARDI #91 in Cocktail Mixes

An authentic classic, BACARDI Classic Cocktails Hand Shaken STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI infuses sweet strawberries and tart lime flavors with BACARDI SUPERIOR Rum. see more...

mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The legend. . . the first to write you an opportunity for you to be able to get the best of all the girls get naked
Lakeisha T.
The taste is so smooth. My boyfriend and I have it at almost every party that we have in our home. We love it
Cherry B.
Bloomington, MN
Very flavorful when mixed with rum. Easy to mix. Not very pricey. I keep a couple in the freezer at a time.
JessiCa J.
Awesome taste, definitely a mixed drink that I will continue to purchase. Simply Chill it pour over ice
Bridgett M.
Norton, VA
I love these. They are really convenient and taste great! I would definitely recommend this product.
chelsea r.
Fort Wayne, IN
Yummy drink! I love fruity drinks so this is awesome! Something that is a grab and go for me!
Prema B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Yuengling is my go to beer for every and all occasions! It’s smooth and tastes amazing!!!!
Shelby M.
South Beloit, IL
The taste is delicious, can’t beat the price either! Perfect for gatherings at your house!
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Wonderful taste and makes the best frozen drinks. Can’t go wrong with any Bacardi Brand.
Raffaela M.
Wooster, OH
It's okay when it's ice ice cold, but unfortunately the flavor just was not where I was hoping it to be. Probably will not buy again.