BY BACARDI #80 in Cocktail Mixes

An authentic classic, BACARDI Classic Cocktails Hand Shaken STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI infuses sweet strawberries and tart lime flavors with BACARDI SUPERIOR Rum. see more...

Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
Great tasting alcohol at a price that won't break the bank. When thinking of a drink to buy the is one that comes to mind first!
Shandy C.
Spokane, WA
This stuff is so very yummy one of my favorites! It mixes well and isn't too spendy. Definitely one of my top on my go to list!
Bertina M.
Farmingdale, ME
Sweet and refreshing nothing like little strawberry daiquiri I summer afternoon. I always keep a couple cans in the freezer
Laura P.
New Albany, IN
We use all of the Bacardi daiquiris to make drinks for when we are laying by the pool in the summer. They are delicious!
Latoya D.
Very easy to use. Strong flavor you can even add a different micture will still be great. Love this for ladies night out
Ashley H.
Wanna cater to a bunch of folks at once ! This is the bottle for you!!! The next best addition to any adult party !!
Casie P.
Branson, MO
This is a great mixed drink. I like mixed drinks but don’t like to create them myself so this is a good alternative.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The legend. . . the first to write you an opportunity for you to be able to get the best of all the girls get naked
Athena d.
Amazing. Makes it so easy to make my daiquiris. Can’t wait for the warm summer nights to kick back with a daiquiri
Lakeisha T.
The taste is so smooth. My boyfriend and I have it at almost every party that we have in our home. We love it