BY BACARDI #80 in Cocktail Mixes

An authentic classic, BACARDI Classic Cocktails Hand Shaken STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI infuses sweet strawberries and tart lime flavors with BACARDI SUPERIOR Rum. see more...

Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
Definitely not the best strawberry daiquiri mixes out there. Very synthetic and syrupy. Will most certainly give you a hangover but works in a pinch. Depends on where you get it but it can be expensive for the quality.
Jennifer C.
Knoxville, TN
I love my mix drinks. I have tried several different brands and flavors. One of my favorite flavors are strawberry so I was excited to try the Bacardi Classic Cocktails Strawberry Daiquiri! It mixed well. It went down smoothly and it tasted GREAT! I will most def. buy this again!
Autumn L.
Farmington
Definitely liked this product. Sweet, tart and yummy! The color is pretty and the price point is great! These are my go to malt beverage and would recommend them to others looking for a yummy drink for those who don’t want anything too strong!
Sarah R.
Winter Garden , FL
I really enjoyed the taste of it as well as how easy it is to just open, pour, and either shake or blend! Delicious drink and so easy to make. I’ve purchased it on more than one occasion.
Claudia M.
Butler , PA
I love strawberry daiquiris in general. This is a good mix for an easy drink with friends. Extremely affordable and easy to make drinks. Delicious also. I recommend this to all my friends who enjoy a frozen drink
Caelie D.
Dallas, GA
Good stuff. Good mixers at a decent price, bottle will last me forever since I barely drink but it'll keep really well and I'll make sure to bring to the next party I go too and share with all my friends!
Beth W.
In the summer this is my favorite “drink at home.” Easy to make with the blender and taste like it came from the bar! Of course don’t forget to add your favorite brand to the mix!
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
This one was pretty good. I put it in the blender with ice and a bunch of my girlfriends enjoyed it. Probably won’t be a hit with the fellas but girls will like it.
christine f.
Des Moines, WA
Great taste it is just what i was expecting it is not to strong or too weak i love the flavor and i cant wait to try some more flavors
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
Great tasting alcohol at a price that won't break the bank. When thinking of a drink to buy the is one that comes to mind first!