BY BACARDI #71 in Cocktail Mixes

An authentic classic, BACARDI Classic Cocktails Hand Shaken STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI infuses sweet strawberries and tart lime flavors with BACARDI SUPERIOR Rum. see more...

Shannon R.
Growing up my dad used to make this when they had friends over. He would make some non alcoholic for us kids and we loved it. We felt like we were special and one of the adults. It was very strawberry and just right. When I was of age to drink, I tried it with rum and liked it even more. Tried it with both regular rum and coconut rum. Also tried it with a good tequila.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Great taste, easy to use, affordable price, and widely available at most any grocery retailer. I would have given this product 5 stars if it were healthier, as it is, there’s a lot of sugars and calories
Adale R.
Delaware
I dont drink very often but i like fruity when i do. I like strawberry, black cherry, grape, green apple. I like wine coolers, wine and some whiskey blends.
Kristin J.
Camillus, NY
This is absolutely delicious. It is widely available and inexpensive. It makes for a delicious afternoon cocktail after a day at the beach.
christine f.
Des Moines, WA
Love this stuff it really mixes really well with any flavor combo that i have tried so far i love to mox up fruity flavored
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
This drink is my go-to when purchasing a beverage for a get together or even just a drink for a relaxing night at home.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
I am a beautiful person who tagged with you and the rest of the most important thing is that the company. I
Chemi C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Bacardi mixes are delicious, I make these strawberry daiquiris at home and I feel like I’m a bartender.
Cayci V.
Clinton, TN
I’m a huge fan of strawberry daiquiris and this sure hits the spot. Great flavor and a great price.