BY BACARDI

An authentic classic, BACARDI Classic Cocktails Hand Shaken STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI infuses sweet strawberries and tart lime flavors with BACARDI SUPERIOR Rum. see more...

Crystal P.
Dayton
Great taste...great for a buzz...really like this flavor...makes you want to try other kinds of wine coolers...much better than other wine coolers...great value...not too expensive depending on where you buy them...grocery stores are best
Erica B.
Millington , MI
I am absolutely in love with Bacardi Classic Cocktails Strawberry Daiquiri. It tastes delicious. The best part of it is that its already mixed. I just add it to crushed ice in the blender and pour! Very convenient and great when I have guests over.
Shannon R.
Growing up my dad used to make this when they had friends over. He would make some non alcoholic for us kids and we loved it. We felt like we were special and one of the adults. It was very strawberry and just right. When I was of age to drink, I tried it with rum and liked it even more. Tried it with both regular rum and coconut rum. Also tried it with a good tequila.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Great taste, easy to use, affordable price, and widely available at most any grocery retailer. I would have given this product 5 stars if it were healthier, as it is, there’s a lot of sugars and calories
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
Let’s to Bacardi, let’s go! All you need is some side, your favorite wine, and fresh fruit on the rocks! I’m in college for social work but I would like you all to know I’m a self-proclaimed mixologist lmao! 🤣😂❤️
Christina P.
Wayne, NJ
Delicious drink! Great for a girls night! Bacardi Classic Cocktails Strawberry Daiquiri
Adale R.
Delaware
I dont drink very often but i like fruity when i do. I like strawberry, black cherry, grape, green apple. I like wine coolers, wine and some whiskey blends.
Kristin J.
Camillus, NY
This is absolutely delicious. It is widely available and inexpensive. It makes for a delicious afternoon cocktail after a day at the beach.
christine f.
Des Moines, WA
Love this stuff it really mixes really well with any flavor combo that i have tried so far i love to mox up fruity flavored