BY BACARDI #16 in Cocktail Mixes

A truly tropical taste, BACARDI Classic Cocktails PINA COLADA infused with coconut water combines fresh pineapple and sweet coconut water with BACARDI SUPERIOR Rum. see more...

Richard Z.
Xenia
My friend always brought this to our get togethers. I was a fan the first time I tried it. She mixed it with a little bit of orange juice and cranberry. I thought it was really good. I would definitely purchase it for myself. I recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
My favorite mixer when I need to feel tropical and lay on the beach with a slow sunny day in mind...but so far from it. Pina colada, strawberry, pineapple, and mojito are all good. I will enjoy it cold and straight, but I have more fun with it mixed in a simple cold glass of the right V8 splash!
It's a fun mixer and reminds me of home! Thanks.
Gabriela R.
Greenville, SC
I love this drink. It is very affordable. This will always be my go to drink. I recommend this to others for its great taste and it is quick and easy to put together for any gathering. Drink up and enjoy some piña coladas!
Gina S.
elmwood park
I really like this cocktail mixer wanna use it I feel like I am on the beach. The piña colada flavor is one of my favorite and I recommend to all my family and friends to use this product. I will continue buying this!
Bethany R.
Cookeville, TN
I usually don’t drink alcoholic beverages all the time . But this stuff is delicious. It’s not that expensive . It tastes amazing mixed with some clear liquor . I would recommend to others . You’ve got to try this out !💜💜
Ashley C.
Hopkinsville
It was good I just wish it was a little more sweeter then what it is but it does have a good taste. I will be buying again. Flavor could be a little bit stronger and the price is good. Looking at getting some for my birthday so I’ll buy it again and have everyone try it
Aishah A.
Allentown, PA
Bacardi isn't really the brand that I usually buy when purchasing alcohol. This is not one of my faves and I would not recommend it. The price of this liquor is reasonable. But I believe that when it comes to liquor you get what you pay for. I would not purchase this item again.
Darling R.
New York
This is my favorite for holidays! It brings the family together as we gather and sip this fruity yet classic drink! The packaging looks very tropical! The first time I tried I knew I'd make this one of my faves. I'd def recommend for mixing and making your own cocktails!
Shandi P.
Decent taste, as I like a very strong pina colada flavor. I could use more flavor for my preference. Although, that will not stop me from repurchasing this product again. I’m happy with their price range. Seems to be readily available in stores.
Megan Q.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a great liquor to use in mixed drinks and has a nice flavor. I would definitely purchase this item again for my future mixed drinks. I'm not a huge fan of sugary drinks but this one is a great mixture to add flavor and not so much sugar