Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by TUMBLR G.

BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
Mojitos are one of my favorite cocktails. Bacardi does a fine job at this product, if you don't want to mix your own. To step it up a notch, add some fresh mint!
Emma R.
Moray, Keith
Love a mojito! Especially a frozen one! The price of this is affordable and full of flavour! Good value for money and would definitely purchase again in the future.
Amanda L.
Wickliffe, OH
It's a nice drink to mix but it's too citrus so I didn't like it. If it was a little bit sweet I would enjoy better. But it has a good price and I recommend it to who like more citrus.
Brandy P.
Olathe
This tastes so much like a real mojito. It is very easy to mix. I wish that there were more mojito flavors available. We will purchase again when we don't feel like making the real deal!
Matthew P.
Buffalo
Very good pre-mixed mojito. Great if you need something last minute or you don't know how to make mojitos. Also very good if you're lazy and just want something premade. Nothing is overpowering, the lemon and mint ratio is perfect. Definitely recommend.
Courtney F.
Mason
I honestly found out that I do not like mojitas when I purchased this. It was terrible. I will not buy any mojito mix again.
Miki I.
London
Love the flavour of it! I'm not actually an alcohol drinker, but I drink this one with pleasure. Puts me in a great mood. 😉
Christine P.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Although I love a real mojito, this pre mix is a great and quick alternative thats full of flavour and fun. I have bought it many times for our occasions or just to enjoy my weekends at home. It is great with ice and topped of with sprite or soda just for that fizzy pop!
Stefilezama L.
Me encanta si se trata de Ron el mojito es lo mejor tiene mucho que ver todo! Jajajaja hasta la yerba buena y si lo haces con azúcar mascabado y agua quina uff es lo máximo ❤️ Tienen que probarlo !
αѕнℓιє ν.
Union Mills
Overall pretty good taste. Very affordable for the amount you get. The flavor is pretty good. It met my expectations overall. It compares to the alternatives by having a better taste. I will probably purchase again
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?