Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Arantxa O.
Fhrjtjkkj ddghjh fddf de tu respuesta y yo venga bien a las piedras y la verdad es mejor un abrazo muy grande para todos con la finalidad del mantenimiento del día que ibas con la finalidad
corrie r.
fairfield
Purchased at: Kroger
I absolutely love this mix with some fresh mint and raspberries. It makes the perfect drink on a hot summer day.
Fatimah K.
Fort Lauderdale
Purchased at: Publix
Have used Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito multiple times. Love it! Great taste. Our go to for mojitos!
Olga F.
Dubai
Goes well with ice and some crushed strawberries. Not much strong as even a day drink. Could have more varieties of flavors.
Valerie J.
Corpus Christi, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
My staple mix drink is mojito and this is perfect in every way. Bacardi never lets me down!
Jennifer C.
North Adams , MA
It was alright. I’ve had better and had worse drink mixers than this. I’ve had cheaper alternatives that have tasted better. I would purchase again though.
Kelly K.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay could have been a little stronger I had to add more rum to get a good buzz for everyone who was drinking it.
Jessica F.
Auburn, AL
I love this cocktail mix but i'm not a huge mojito fan. really good if you love mojitos !! makes really yummy drinks
Jennifer D.
Visalia
Love this it's one of my many favorites I have Lol . It's a chill drink to have when you just want to chill and have a good time with friends
Pamela N.
Meridian
I prefer to make my own drinks without mixers but this one was so yummy! It didn’t have an overwhelming sweet taste that most mixers have!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?