BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Lisa C.
YPSILANTI
Bacardi mojitos are very good,they a light refreshing drink especially in the summer.i really enjoy the hurricane drinks as well.i don't drink that often but when I do it's almost always some type of drink made with barcardi
Emily B.
Vine Grove , KY
I'm not the biggest fan of mojitos, but this mix is pretty good. I have a friend who consistently buys this and has it on hand when we do a girls night. The price is good and I do continue to drink it.
Sherryl C.
Las Vegas , NV
I really like mojitos and this is the closest to a hand made mojito at home. It tastes good and isn't super expensive. I will probably buy this again. Very tasty and would recommend to someone looking for an easy mojito.
Priscella M.
I didn’t like this drink. I thought it had a weird taste but my friends enjoyed it. It is affordable and goes down smoothly but I have yet give it another try. I wouldn’t buy again for myself but maybe for a gift I would.
Shanelle K.
Mesa, AZ
Yum!!!! This Bacardi mojito mix is just perfect! Just the right enough flavors I personally like to add more mint to my mojito. But otherwise this is some good stuff! I would buy it again.
Ingrid R.
Purchased this for a BBQ and was pleasantly surprised. It was refreshing and tasty although a little sweet. It was great with ice and served really cold - it would be my recommendation to keep it as cold as possible!
Parul J.
Since i really like mojitos, i really loved it. If you’re starting out driving, this is perfect for you. It has great taste and is one of the best alcohols. It has the value for money.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I would give Bacardi 5 stars but not this mix. I have visited Bacardi factory and tasted their mojito. Having it freshly made at the factory was soooooo delicious. This mix don't represent them very well.
Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
This made it so I could have a monito any time but it wasnt the same as if someone had made it fresh right in front of you. So + for the convince but - for it lacking the right flavor of a mojito made right.
Alexandria S.
La Vernia, TX
Taste pretty decent, not too bad. I prefer the hand shaken ones from a local pub! The color is pretty neat, and it's a decent price if you don't want to spend a arm and a leg.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?