BY BACARDI #38 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
I love a good mojito on a hot summers day. This is used abundantly on my family’s houseboat throughout the summer. It’s easy on the wallet but not sacrificing its quality. I am a loyal customer and WILL buy again.
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
Bacardi monito is one of my fave drinks. Mojitos are literally all I order when I attend social outings and this is perfect for events or parties and all you need to do if add ice. I would recommend to anyone
Kayla R.
Las vegas , NV
Mojitos make me think of laying in the sand with a little umbrella over head and the sun kissing my skin. Bacardi has done it again with this drink because it can be pouring cats and dogs out and I'll still feel as if I can feel that suns kiss with this drink In hand
Marina G.
Merrick, NY
I like this one bc is smooth, and it comes flavored already. If you want something to drink that it will need to pour in a cup, this is it. You always can add some ice. Or you can add some clear soda (the lime flavors) and it will be smoother.
Katie J.
Macomb , MI
I was so excited to see this on the shelf. I love a good mojito. Instead, I took my first sip and it tasted like I was drinking toothpaste or mouth wash. I won't be purchasing again! The price was on point but this flavor was not for me. The company needs to look at a new recipe.
Lia D.
Springfield, MO
This is a great option for making delicious mixed drinks! I’m usually not a fan of liquor but this one wasn’t too bad. Bacardi makes a number of flavored liquors so you’re sure to find one you enjoy!
Janie H.
South Park, PA
I did not love this mojito mix. For starters, it’s hard to get that fresh mojito flavor without the real limes and mint in the bottle (which should have been a red flag for me) and second, I found this way to sweet to be enjoyable. I like the idea but am not a fan of the execution
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Oh yes please! I love the taste of no heat always and will ordered them out frequently. But let's face it they are a complete pain in the tush to make at home. This is a great affordable solution!
Stephanie W.
Huntsville
Its okay. Not something I would run back to the store for any time soon. If you like Mojitos I would research and find something different. I did not like to flavor it gave my  Mojitos.
Lisa C.
YPSILANTI
Bacardi mojitos are very good,they a light refreshing drink especially in the summer.i really enjoy the hurricane drinks as well.i don't drink that often but when I do it's almost always some type of drink made with barcardi
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?