Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI #24 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Karla P.
Loved it! Tastes wonderful! Super delightful taste! It really taste la mojito not like other brands that claims so and don't taste like that! Love the bottle design btw.. its super nice! I would recommend this to others
Theresa A.
I love having mojitos already mixed and ready to go. This is great for a picnic or when it's not exactly convenient to have to mix up a pitcher. The taste is just right and I would definitely buy it again.
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
This is my favorite flavor of mixed drinks, it's tasty and so easy to use, just mix with your drink and put some ice. To make it even better I just throw some mint leafs in my glass, and it tastes exactly like a real mojito!
Conna W.
Medford, MA
This is one of my favorite summer mixes to get. You can even drink it right out of the bottle and it's still good, but it's even better when you add some Sprite, seltzer, or something else fizzy. I love this mix and I rarely get other ones - I would definitely recommend it.
Keia R.
One of my go to mixes. Just put it in freezer and add ice. You can add garnishing if you like. Served this at my last BBQ the guests loves it. It is also really inexpensive and a nice size bottle
Elizabeth S.
A must have for family parties! It is very easy to mix and it is super yummy! I will continue to buy for family parties or reunions with friends! You can not go wrong with some monitos! The bottle didnt come with any packaging but thats okay we dont need it anyways lol!
JayLynn S.
Mojitos are one of my 3 favorite drinks, and this is a good mix. It will do in a pinch, and is a great value for the price, but making a from scratch mojito is always hard to beat. I would certainly recommend this to others. Especially if you’re having a get together and don’t want to spend the time to mix your own.
Brooke H.
Portsmouth, OH
Taste great ! Good flavor. Great price point for this product . Good value liquor. This is a over all good brand of liquor in general. Totally meant my expectations in every way from  Quality taste and packaging . Will buy this product again.
Rachel D.
Scottsdale, AZ
AVOID.  You will get hung over, 100%.    Does not taste like a real mojito. Yes it’s cheap and easy,   But yes you will regret this purchase.   Go to a bar and order two or three mojitos with the money you saved not purchasing this crap.   Makes me nauseous.
Liz D.
It's not easy to find a mojito "mix" because they taste so much better made from scratch. I will say this mixture does the trick. It's simple and easy. Perfect for using when you're on the boat, or camping. We keep ours slightly frozen. It's very reasonably priced and a little goes a long ways.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?