BY BACARDI #38 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Theresa A.
I love having mojitos already mixed and ready to go. This is great for a picnic or when it's not exactly convenient to have to mix up a pitcher. The taste is just right and I would definitely buy it again.
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
This is my favorite flavor of mixed drinks, it's tasty and so easy to use, just mix with your drink and put some ice. To make it even better I just throw some mint leafs in my glass, and it tastes exactly like a real mojito!
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
I love the Barcardi Brand. I've had the pleasure of trying this out and love the flavor.  It's wasn't too strong for me and tasted just like a Mojito you get at the Club or restaurant right in your your home. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends.
Mrz B.
One of my go to mixes. Just put it in freezer and add ice. You can add garnishing if you like. Served this at my last BBQ the guests loves it. It is also really inexpensive and a nice size bottle
Conna W.
Medford, MA
This is one of my favorite summer mixes to get. You can even drink it right out of the bottle and it's still good, but it's even better when you add some Sprite, seltzer, or something else fizzy. I love this mix and I rarely get other ones - I would definitely recommend it.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I'm not Abigail drinker but I'm also not a party buzzkill so I brought this to a party everyone loved it. First off the bottles pretty so my friend liked that and it tastes good it's not overly acidic
Michel G.
I love the flavor of this. The other flavors are also great but this one isn't as sweet as the others. It's great for a night in with friends. I would buy this again. I bought mine at shoprite
Lear9069Carlos F.
Great article on mojito. Personally, I found mojito to have a certain refreshingly citrousy taste that I experimented with some whisky just for fun and the results. it was awesome. If you are looking for some more kick than your average cola and whisky, its a good try.
Elizabeth S.
A must have for family parties! It is very easy to mix and it is super yummy! I will continue to buy for family parties or reunions with friends! You can not go wrong with some monitos! The bottle didnt come with any packaging but thats okay we dont need it anyways lol!
JayLynn S.
Mojitos are one of my 3 favorite drinks, and this is a good mix. It will do in a pinch, and is a great value for the price, but making a from scratch mojito is always hard to beat. I would certainly recommend this to others. Especially if you’re having a get together and don’t want to spend the time to mix your own.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?