Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
I love the Barcardi Brand. I've had the pleasure of trying this out and love the flavor.  It's wasn't too strong for me and tasted just like a Mojito you get at the Club or restaurant right in your your home. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
What's not to love about a classic mojito? Mint and lime combine in this masterful drink combination to deliver a concoction that not only is easy to drink but fun to drink! You will find yourself needing a chaser if you are an owner of a palette where bitterness is not welcome
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I'm not Abigail drinker but I'm also not a party buzzkill so I brought this to a party everyone loved it. First off the bottles pretty so my friend liked that and it tastes good it's not overly acidic
Heather H.
Fairfax, VA
I love mojitos and I feel like this Bacardi makes a good attempt to bring that mojito flavor into its mix. However, nothing can beat real crushed mint leaves and simple syrup. This is a really good try tho and it’s a good buy for people looking for quick and easy mojitos!
Erica P.
Gross!!! This does not taste like an actual mojito rather a very artificial tasting drink. I feel like you are much better off just making a fresh homemade mojito with real rum, fresh lime and mint. I would not purchase again!
Lear9069Carlos F.
Great article on mojito. Personally, I found mojito to have a certain refreshingly citrousy taste that I experimented with some whisky just for fun and the results. it was awesome. If you are looking for some more kick than your average cola and whisky, its a good try.
Virna Allyson B.
Schenectady, New York
I don’t know what I like more, the memories that come with this or the taste of the drink itself. Maybe both? Just the right balance between alcohol and flavor. It actually tastes good! Absolute go to for parties or just mini gatherings with your friends.
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
I love a good mojito on a hot summers day. This is used abundantly on my family’s houseboat throughout the summer. It’s easy on the wallet but not sacrificing its quality. I am a loyal customer and WILL buy again.
Marina K.
Merrick, NY
I like this one bc is smooth, and it comes flavored already. If you want something to drink that it will need to pour in a cup, this is it. You always can add some ice. Or you can add some clear soda (the lime flavors) and it will be smoother.
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
Mojitos make me think of laying in the sand with a little umbrella over head and the sun kissing my skin. Bacardi has done it again with this drink because it can be pouring cats and dogs out and I'll still feel as if I can feel that suns kiss with this drink In hand
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?