Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by TUMBLR G.

BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Najwa P.
My love for mojitos are real and this gave me that in a bottle. Loved the lime flavor! Tasted spot on to a real mojito with zero ice lol. I would recommend and repurchase this!
Ashlee B.
Colton, CA
Mojitos call for Bacardi rum and Bacardi makes the best mojito mixer too! Add a slice of lime, sugar the rim of the glass and add a sprig of fresh mint for the perfect mojitos
Sean R.
Springfield
 A no brainer for mixed drink lovers to add to their drink cabinet. It’s affordable and won’t break the bank whilst still retaining quality flavor. It holds its own in its price range with other brands. Mixes well with your favorite brand of mixers too!
Lisa B.
allen, tx
Great drink ready to go! I haven't seen other brands offer this so great nothing to compare it to! Bottle looks cool so can be used for other things if you are a crafter like myself! Great value and creative! I love premise drinks ready to go that doesn't take any effort to make! Pack it in ice and take it camping or to the lake!
Aline B.
Atlanta, GA
Uma deliciosa bebida para quem gosta de um drink suave esse é o melhor muito refrescante, não é caro e é excelente qualidade eu uso sempre as bebidas da marca bacardi e recomendo, sempre muito boas todas as bebidas, recomedo a todos os amigos, família.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
he taste is surprisingly good, with real rum, lime, and mint present all in the glass. The sugar flavor is a little off, tasting more saccharine than it should, but overall it’s quite pleasant. Note that the drink is not carbonated (a traditional Mojito includes club soda), so you might want to add a little if you need fizz… but then you’ll probably want to add rum too, to compensate.
Ashlee M.
Orange park, FL
Definitely, my go to weekend drink. I love the fresh taste of the Mint, cocktails, and crushed iced combination. Repeat customer at its best...local liquor store offers discount card and it sees it fair share of usage on this product. Smooth and refreshing drink anytime of day or night and within budget price.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
No, just no. There’s no need to make a “special” Bacardi for mojitos. Mojitos are made with regular white rum Bacardi, not this. Completely changes the taste and the feel of the mojito. It is just terrible. Takes away all of the fun, refreshing and delicious things of the mojito. Stay away from it.
Savanna L.
Montrose, MN
I'm not sure how to review a mixer exactly because I didnt taste it without adding alcohol. And I used Bacardi to mix it. So I'm not sure if it would be better or worse if you used something else. But I would still recommend it. Makes making cocktails simple and delicious because its hard to screw it up. Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
I bought this because I’m a huge mojito gal, and I was fairly disappointed. I thought the price, and the fact that it was made by a rum company, that it would be awesome. I was pretty let down. At that price, you’re better off buying the mojito base, mint, sprite and alcohol as separate pieces
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?