Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI #42 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Lauren M.
Frankford , ON
A bit sweet but still very nice, mojitos are my go to drink when out, this is good but definitely not a substitute .
Cilla E.
Swinton,mexborough
It's not bad. Abit too sweet for me. I would rather make my own mixers and cocktails rather rhen purchase ready made
Stephanie R.
Hamilton, ON
Simple, easy and so good.... Just add rum!!! It's perfect for a summer day the beach or even just a backyard BBQ
Samantha C.
Kingston
Not a huge fan of mojitos to begin with but this actually made me enjoy mojitos slightly more than I usually do.
Katie Anne K.
Pleasant but not my favorite i found it to bitter but with some lemonade and mint leaves its relatively pleasant.
Juanne S.
Excellent. Cant say much more than that. I LOOOVVVVEEEE it. will definitely repurchase if i come across it again.
Amber M.
hanover, on
Had it in the states good product, easy to use, came ready to party which is great! I’ve used the frozen cans too
Yereika P.
Miami
I love the mojito and this drink tastes so similar and saves me the time of preparing manual y, plus it's economy
Molly M.
Delicious. These make the best mojito. We enjoy making them with this product. It’s affordable and easy to make.
Crystal M.
It was alright. A different taste for me. Nice to not have to mix it. Great with ice, super smooth and delightful
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?