Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Miki I.
London
Love the flavour of it! I'm not actually an alcohol drinker, but I drink this one with pleasure. Puts me in a great mood. 😉
Sar P.
This is such a summer drink weither your having a BBQ or just in beer garden you can't go wrong with this. Super refreshing
Danae R.
Minden, NV
Muy bueno para realizar Mojitos, quedan con buen sabor muy recomendado para disfrutar en una fiesta con amigos o familiares
Rhea B.
Toronto, ON
An easy way to make a great tasting mojito that will impress all of your friends! Great for patio season during the summer
Diana C.
Sydney
A good drink. You don't need to spend your time doing anything. Just need to open the bottle and put some ice in you glass.
Antonia F.
PERTH, PERTH
Love drinking this with fresh lime and mint and adding soda water! So refreshing and a good blend! Not too sharp or sweet!
Mary H.
St.thomas, ON
This is a good drink when I am going somewhere that I want to take a premixed drink with me. Very refreshing summer drink.
Mary-Elizabeth G.
Hamilton, ON
On days when I don’t feel like making a mojito from scratch, this is an easy and delicious cocktail. Great summer drink.
💋Kathy G.
TRENTON, ON
I love mojitos! This was a nice drink it gave just the right taste! Not to sweet was very nice and great for the summer!
Nicole F.
Love this! Delicious definitely will be buying again. Perfect mojito! Can't wait to try again. Definitely would recommend
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?