BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Crystal M.
It was alright. A different taste for me. Nice to not have to mix it. Great with ice, super smooth and delightful
Samantha C.
Kingston
Not a huge fan of mojitos to begin with but this actually made me enjoy mojitos slightly more than I usually do.
Amber M.
North Bay, ON
Had it in the states good product, easy to use, came ready to party which is great! I’ve used the frozen cans too
Juanne S.
Excellent. Cant say much more than that. I LOOOVVVVEEEE it. will definitely repurchase if i come across it again.
Katie Anne K.
Pleasant but not my favorite i found it to bitter but with some lemonade and mint leaves its relatively pleasant.
Thais m.
Rio de Janeiro , Rio de Janeiro
one of the best I've ever experienced, perfect for making combinations. To drink casually is a great choice.
Bekki B.
Great mojito taste, a perfect blend of flavours, recommended to have by itself over ice with garnish of mint
Jade S.
RYE, RYE
I've only tried this once.I'm not a huge lover of it.I dont think I'd buy this again.I didnt buy from a shop.
Xiara W.
Esta versión es sabrosa, es suave, no es tan caro. Difícil de conseguir. Se acaba súper rápido en una fiesta!
Nadine S.
Peterborough , Cambridgeshire
Doesn't taste exactly like the real thing but an ideal drink for summer and during a bbq. Refreshing taste,
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?