BY BACARDI #38 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Ashley C.
Petty Harbour
We love this rum! It makes deliosious mojitios and makes us feel like we are somewhere in the Caribbean drinking their mojitios. Simply delishious
Elizabeth D.
London , London
This is nice but not very strong - I'd use it as a mixer rather than an actual drink! Use as a mojito base then add more rum, lime and fresh mint!
Rikki-Lee B.
Melbourne, Victoria
Go to party drinks, easy and fun to drink. Mixing cocktails doesn't get much easier than this. I've always love the colours on the bottles as well.
Naomi H.
New Castle, DE
At forst it tastes good but it feels as it's not natural. Its good for one time but not for more than that. However I would recommend to try it.
Maite F.
La Paz
Delicioso y práctico, no necesitas acompañar con nada más este producto, bueno tal vez con unos nachos, el sabor d elos mojitos es excelente!
Ian T.
singapore
Mojito is my favourite flavour. And bacardi has done it well! it has a very refreshing flavour, and its soothing esepcially during a hot day
Emily P.
Stoney Creek, ON
This stuff is great! One of the only products from this brand that I can actually say I really enjoy. It tends to be harder to find though.
Meg M.
Mojito's are one of my favourite cocktails and having a premade mixture takes the hard work out of making this drink! Quick and easy!
Fernanda R.
Muito gostosa, tomo sem medo de ser feliz, otima para dividir em uma festa com os amigos, um happy houer, ou em um encontro em casa.
Manar M.
This cocktail is beautiful I have tasted it once and I like it and will taste it again.. Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?