BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Michela C.
I can't drink, but my father and my brother actually do and they say this mix is pretty good. In my house there must be a bottle for when there are visitators and they offer them a tiny glass!
GonzaloDicaprio® G.
Madrid
I used this product recently for a party and it turned out fantastic. I love its taste, i would definitely buy it again for the next time. Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito
BARBARA R.
A ready made Mojito cocktail from Bacardi, combining mint, sugar, lime juice and their superior rum. It's designed to be easily served, simply poured over crushed ice with a mint garnish.
Vixiel C.
If you love mojito, you can't go wrong with this product!! I only drink occasionally and I loved this! Have this product if you're throwing a party or something
Tithi D.
Kolkata
This one is for the Mojito lovers like me.... The texture of this drink is awesome !! It's also pocket friendly !! Have it with your friends !! It's great....
Cindy C.
Bacardi mojito is clearly one of my recent favorites, definitely within budget and It's my favorite. Besides Bacardi white rum, this is definitely worth a try.
Brittany C.
London, ON
I love my mojitos so so much when I'm on vacation and this is a fantastic way to have a little bit of that relaxing vacation feel without leaving the house.
Ashley W.
This is just lovely. I enjoy this sitting around a campfire in the summers or even on my back patio with some friends. The taste isn't bitter or too sweet.
Amy J.
East Tilbury, Essex
One of my go-to summer drinks, served over lots of ice. Doesn’t have an overpowering alcohol taste. I buy this often for bbqs. I like that it’s premixed.
Ashley C.
Petty Harbour
We love this rum! It makes deliosious mojitios and makes us feel like we are somewhere in the Caribbean drinking their mojitios. Simply delishious
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?