Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI #42 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
harvi k.
This tastes exactly like a mojito, I was pleased and it was a great value overall. This mixer was reasonably priced about the same as other mixers, it was tastier than other mixers I would recommend it to others especially for BBQs.
Fanny T.
YUMMY! This Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito is so good! You only have to throw a couple of ice cubes in a nice glass and pour the already mixed drink onto the ice. Top with some mint leaves and sit back and relax. So easy!
Dora T.
We just tried with my friends last time. It's summertime it's mojito time. This product is very tasty and you can not feel the alcohol taste almost at all what I really like. Maybe for me it is a little bit too mentolish.
Stacie H.
Hagersville , ON
Easy to use, and mix with good flavour! It’s affordable and Bacardi is my go to brand for rum mixed drinks ! Perfect for making multiple drinks for multiple guests ! My mother used to buy it and now I do!
Stefilezama L.
Me encanta si se trata de Ron el mojito es lo mejor tiene mucho que ver todo! Jajajaja hasta la yerba buena y si lo haces con azúcar mascabado y agua quina uff es lo máximo ❤️ Tienen que probarlo !
Abdel B.
Woodside, NY
It's delicious, for my taste you have to perfect it. Making more good grass. I like to take it in medium portions. I've tried it in other brands and it does not taste the same.
Michela C.
I can't drink, but my father and my brother actually do and they say this mix is pretty good. In my house there must be a bottle for when there are visitators and they offer them a tiny glass!
GonzaloDicaprio® G.
Madrid
I used this product recently for a party and it turned out fantastic. I love its taste, i would definitely buy it again for the next time. Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito
Monserrat Z.
Los mojitos me encantan, y el bacardi es perfecto para estos cócteles originales de cuba es tan refrescante mas si es preparado con menta mmm😋 su textura es tan fresca tan rica 👌
Mercedes E.
no se necesita de mucho para disfrutar de una gran bebida.se puede sólo agregar hielo o se le agrega diversos jugos de frutas para itensificar su sabor y hacerlo mas divertido
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?