Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI #42 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Emilie K.
Greenfield, IN
I love the Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito mix. It has real rum, mint, and lime flavors. Sometimes I think there is too much sugar, but with ice and a little extra rum it tastes great!
Brittnay A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Use this in my mojitos, I love this kind. It isn’t too pricey and affordable. My friend got this one night and ever since I’ve had my mojitos with this in it. I definitely would buy this again and I would recommend it to everyone!
αѕнℓιє ν.
Union Mills
Overall pretty good taste. Very affordable for the amount you get. The flavor is pretty good. It met my expectations overall. It compares to the alternatives by having a better taste. I will probably purchase again
Heather M.
Greta mojito mixer and very good to splash over the ice to make everything taste good without any effort. I love it for those reasons and it's pretty cheap, though I'm not a fan of rum but I'd drink these all day.
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
Kinda sweet for my taste but a good strong pre mixed drink! I like it with some club soda or even a little water just so it's not such a strong taste. Compared to other premixed drinks, I'd recommend this one over others!
Courtney G.
Fairfax, VA
Homemade mojitos are not as easy as we all think. Buying the ready made drinks normally taste like a different version of the cocktail. This is not the case with Bacardi mojitos. In addition, the price is super affordable. You can add fresh mint and no one will know it came from a bottle.
Kristicia K.
Troy, NY
Wasn't my favorite. Something about it put me off, it wasn't that true authentic mojito taste like you would get at a bar or restaurant. It wasn't horrible but I don't think I'll be running back to buy it.
Citlally R.
Bacardi Mojito tiene un suave color verde lima.  Su sabor es delicado pero a la vez lleno de matices de lima, hierbabuena y ron. Los tres sabores principales están muy bien orquestados.
Wethonia M.
Madisonville, KY
It wasn’t what I was hoping for , it tasted pretty decent for the price. I purchased this at my local liquor store. It was delicious but incredibly bitter, I believe I have about $12 for this particular size.
Amanda L.
Wickliffe, OH
It's a nice drink to mix but it's too citrus so I didn't like it. If it was a little bit sweet I would enjoy better. But it has a good price and I recommend it to who like more citrus.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?