BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
Love this my sister will always get this for me because she knows I love mojitos. I don't drink any other mix so this is the best option. Would I buy it myself no but anyone else that's fine by me.
Ashley L.
DEKALB, IL
My boyfriend purchased this mix for us and made Nikita's. He added mint leaves and they came out good. A little sweet but that may have been my boyfriend playing bartender and not so much the mix.
Brenna N.
Bennington, NE
Don’t get me wrong I am a huge Bacardi lover, but this product just didn’t do it for me. It has an odd taste that I️ really didn’t expect for a mojito. It was a little sweeter than I expected and I️ probably won’t buy again.
Emilie K.
Greenfield, IN
I love the Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito mix. It has real rum, mint, and lime flavors. Sometimes I think there is too much sugar, but with ice and a little extra rum it tastes great!
Brittnay A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Use this in my mojitos, I love this kind. It isn’t too pricey and affordable. My friend got this one night and ever since I’ve had my mojitos with this in it. I definitely would buy this again and I would recommend it to everyone!
Heather M.
Greta mojito mixer and very good to splash over the ice to make everything taste good without any effort. I love it for those reasons and it's pretty cheap, though I'm not a fan of rum but I'd drink these all day.
Courtney G.
Fairfax, VA
Homemade mojitos are not as easy as we all think. Buying the ready made drinks normally taste like a different version of the cocktail. This is not the case with Bacardi mojitos. In addition, the price is super affordable. You can add fresh mint and no one will know it came from a bottle.
Citlally R.
Bacardi Mojito tiene un suave color verde lima.  Su sabor es delicado pero a la vez lleno de matices de lima, hierbabuena y ron. Los tres sabores principales están muy bien orquestados.
Madeline G.
Lawrenceville
I did not like this mix at all. When I think of a mojito I want to have a balance of mint and lime. All I tasted in this was the mint. It tasted like I was drinking toothpaste.
Wethonia M.
Madisonville, KY
It wasn’t what I was hoping for , it tasted pretty decent for the price. I purchased this at my local liquor store. It was delicious but incredibly bitter, I believe I have about $12 for this particular size.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?