BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Sophie G.
Chesterfield, Chesterfield
I absolutely love this as an easy cocktail. I mix with lemonade and it is very tasty, not sharp, an easy drink for someone who doesn't want a really strong drink. It is great value for money. The taste is lovely it isn't bitter and doesn't have a horrible aftertaste.
harvi k.
This tastes exactly like a mojito, I was pleased and it was a great value overall. This mixer was reasonably priced about the same as other mixers, it was tastier than other mixers I would recommend it to others especially for BBQs.
Dora T.
We just tried with my friends last time. It's summertime it's mojito time. This product is very tasty and you can not feel the alcohol taste almost at all what I really like. Maybe for me it is a little bit too mentolish.
Alessia S.
I love this product because I generally like the taste of this drink. It is the first time I buy it but I think i'm gonna buy it again because it is cheap and it met my expectations. It' good for parties with your friends
Camila V.
I find it a little bit too sweet and doesn't taste particularly strong but with a couple of mint leaves, plenty of ice and a muddled lime it's a refreshing drink... and quick! Probably would only buy when on offer.
Beya R.
Santo Domingo
Love me some Mojitos! Mojitos are my favorite soft drink, I get them 80% of the time that I go out. It's great to be able to make it at home too. This allows me to prepare it at little parties at home easily.
Fanny T.
YUMMY! This Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito is so good! You only have to throw a couple of ice cubes in a nice glass and pour the already mixed drink onto the ice. Top with some mint leaves and sit back and relax. So easy!
Monserrat Z.
Los mojitos me encantan, y el bacardi es perfecto para estos cócteles originales de cuba es tan refrescante mas si es preparado con menta mmm😋 su textura es tan fresca tan rica 👌
Mercedes E.
no se necesita de mucho para disfrutar de una gran bebida.se puede sólo agregar hielo o se le agrega diversos jugos de frutas para itensificar su sabor y hacerlo mas divertido
Mireya C.
Woodside , NY
It's delicious, for my taste you have to perfect it. Making more good grass. I like to take it in medium portions. I've tried it in other brands and it does not taste the same.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?