Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI #24 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Kristen M.
Great fun drink prior to a night out or if your having a house party and want to be a bit fancier by serving cocktails. Little bit on the sugary side but as are most cocktails so its one to have every now and again rather than all the time. Would repurchase this again.
AGNES H.
Harringey, London
This is a lovely drink, but slightly too bitter for my liking. It has an authentic mojito taste, but I'm an extra sweet mojito kind of girl. It's very affordable compared to the white rum by Bacardi. I'm not sure if I would repurchase though.
Shanna M.
Lovely product! Refreshing on a hot day! It's light and not sickening and can purchase at an affordable price! I have no complaint with this product so therefor see no room for improvement! It's far better than a lot of the cheap brands but as this is a little more dearer it's nicer!
Sophie G.
Chesterfield, Chesterfield
I absolutely love this as an easy cocktail. I mix with lemonade and it is very tasty, not sharp, an easy drink for someone who doesn't want a really strong drink. It is great value for money. The taste is lovely it isn't bitter and doesn't have a horrible aftertaste.
Rachel E.
Bacardi is a timeless brand that can only keep getting better. Their Mojito cocktails spirit saves you a lot of time, especially if you're in a rush before a night out. I probably wouldn't purchase it in replacement of making my own due to how sugary I found it though.
Alessia S.
I love this product because I generally like the taste of this drink. It is the first time I buy it but I think i'm gonna buy it again because it is cheap and it met my expectations. It' good for parties with your friends
Camila V.
I find it a little bit too sweet and doesn't taste particularly strong but with a couple of mint leaves, plenty of ice and a muddled lime it's a refreshing drink... and quick! Probably would only buy when on offer.
Joel A.
Bogotá
Perfecta bebida sola y mejor aun para acompañarla en la creacion de cocteles, perfecto valor si se combina con su sabor, no es muy cara, es perfecta para un grupo de amigos, ya la he probado antes y la recomiendo gratamante por su sabor limon mojito.
Christine P.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Although I love a real mojito, this pre mix is a great and quick alternative thats full of flavour and fun. I have bought it many times for our occasions or just to enjoy my weekends at home. It is great with ice and topped of with sprite or soda just for that fizzy pop!
Beya R.
Santo Domingo
Love me some Mojitos! Mojitos are my favorite soft drink, I get them 80% of the time that I go out. It's great to be able to make it at home too. This allows me to prepare it at little parties at home easily.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?