Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI #42 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
sharon n.
Worthing, Worthing
Yummy yum yum I love mojito and this one smashes it time and time again it has just the right balance in flavours and doesn't blow your head off lovely and refreshing on a summers evening.
Miriam W.
lincoln
Nice crisp taste, really fresh. A decent price and available in my local supermarket. There is some good cheaper alternatives though so has some competition. Would buy again though.
Sainey P.
Stockholm
Not very good at all. It doesn't taste at all like mojito, in my opinion. Granted that mojitos is a little bit tricky to do if you don't have a real bar, but it's still better.
Ruben Gonzalez P.
MIAMI, FL
 A very lite ( yes  I mean that word) version of a Mojito. Not for a serious rum drinker. Try to imagine drinking a real Mojito while wearing a condom over your tongue – you get about as much sensation or satisfaction from drinking this stuff. Yes, It might be healthier for you, but it just doesn’t cut it. Another  one of their  concoctions out there for people who love sweet, fruity, candylike alcohol for a cheap price. I’m not saying the underage, but people with similar tastes to the underage. While better than than Strawberry Mojito, it just lacks far too much taste in exchange for low calories. Think of it as the puffed rice cake wafer version of a cocktail.
Stef R.
The smirnoff cocktail mixers give you a pretty good quality for what you spend- if you want the cocktail experience but just want to buy the spirit, mixer and fruit- or if you have people coming over and don't have time to mix all of the drinks in advance- the Classic Mojito, Pina Colada and other mixers from the range are well flavoured and authentic, affordable and to be honest, if you served it up to me I'd have no idea it wasn't a properly mixed fresh cocktail!
Toni E.
leeds, leeds
skip the mixing and get this, taste is awesome add lots of crushed ice and drink. good value for money and goes a long way. would definitely buy this again, first time trying it and i love it and i don't usually like things like this, would defo recommend
Andressa A.
Londrina, PR
I don't know how people live and mix drinks without this Bacardi drink. I think that it is the best combination that goes well with every crazy mix I could think of. It seems to fit every combination so well that sometimes I just get scared of how many different recipes I can do with this one. It's perfect!
Sash N.
Auckland
What an amazing drink this is! I had it with baileys and crushed ice and it was delicious.. got it for a gift but it goes for about $47.99 at the liquor store. Would definitely recommend this to others.
Jazzamhine T.
Quezon City
I super love the taste of this liquor! I love the smell, the taste and it is super affordable. We can even drink this without even mixing it with other drinks. The flavor is so good that you can even think that it you are actually drinking an alcohol. Highly recommended for party! :)
Beccarr B.
Love all Bacardi products. I'd recommend them all and try them if I could. But I have tried this and oh my goodness it's good. This is honestly the best out of them all. It's got good standing out packaging, the product itself is good. I would buy and recommend this again.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?