BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Andressa A.
Londrina, PR
I don't know how people live and mix drinks without this Bacardi drink. I think that it is the best combination that goes well with every crazy mix I could think of. It seems to fit every combination so well that sometimes I just get scared of how many different recipes I can do with this one. It's perfect!
Sash N.
Auckland
What an amazing drink this is! I had it with baileys and crushed ice and it was delicious.. got it for a gift but it goes for about $47.99 at the liquor store. Would definitely recommend this to others.
Jazzamhine T.
Quezon City
I super love the taste of this liquor! I love the smell, the taste and it is super affordable. We can even drink this without even mixing it with other drinks. The flavor is so good that you can even think that it you are actually drinking an alcohol. Highly recommended for party! :)
Beccarr B.
Love all Bacardi products. I'd recommend them all and try them if I could. But I have tried this and oh my goodness it's good. This is honestly the best out of them all. It's got good standing out packaging, the product itself is good. I would buy and recommend this again.
Jenny E.
Caracas
Very goog, i think its perfect to drink with your friends in a small reunion, and the flavor its perfert, its no to strom, and the people who doesnt drink very often can drink like 3 bottles of this with no problem (i have a friend that doesnt drink anything only this).
Rachel E.
Bacardi is a timeless brand that can only keep getting better. Their Mojito cocktails spirit saves you a lot of time, especially if you're in a rush before a night out. I probably wouldn't purchase it in replacement of making my own due to how sugary I found it though.
Kristen M.
Great fun drink prior to a night out or if your having a house party and want to be a bit fancier by serving cocktails. Little bit on the sugary side but as are most cocktails so its one to have every now and again rather than all the time. Would repurchase this again.
Joel A.
Bogotá
Perfecta bebida sola y mejor aun para acompañarla en la creacion de cocteles, perfecto valor si se combina con su sabor, no es muy cara, es perfecta para un grupo de amigos, ya la he probado antes y la recomiendo gratamante por su sabor limon mojito.
AGNES H.
London, London
This is a lovely drink, but slightly too bitter for my liking. It has an authentic mojito taste, but I'm an extra sweet mojito kind of girl. It's very affordable compared to the white rum by Bacardi. I'm not sure if I would repurchase though.
Shanna M.
Lovely product! Refreshing on a hot day! It's light and not sickening and can purchase at an affordable price! I have no complaint with this product so therefor see no room for improvement! It's far better than a lot of the cheap brands but as this is a little more dearer it's nicer!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?