Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Joselyn L.
lynwood
Has a good taste, and affordable! Does not necessarily need to be mixed with Bacardi!
Valerie J.
Corpus Christi, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
My staple mix drink is mojito and this is perfect in every way. Bacardi never lets me down!
Jennifer C.
North Adams , MA
It was alright. I’ve had better and had worse drink mixers than this. I’ve had cheaper alternatives that have tasted better. I would purchase again though.
Kelly K.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay could have been a little stronger I had to add more rum to get a good buzz for everyone who was drinking it.
Jessica F.
Auburn, AL
I love this cocktail mix but i'm not a huge mojito fan. really good if you love mojitos !! makes really yummy drinks
corrie r.
fairfield
Purchased at: Kroger
I absolutely love this mix with some fresh mint and raspberries. It makes the perfect drink on a hot summer day.
Fatimah K.
Fort Lauderdale
Purchased at: Publix
Have used Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito multiple times. Love it! Great taste. Our go to for mojitos!
Carlos M.
Doral, FL
Wow,  sin duda un trago único,  excelente acompañamiento  en las reuniones sociales  sutil y elegante en su presentación  me gusto mucho  cuando nos dimos cuenta ya no quedaba  nada de la botella  al que  sin duda  mis comensales lo disfrutaron  tuvimos que repetir la botella
Ash W.
Hartlepool
One of the the better tasting pre-bottled cocktails out theres. I often find bottle cocktail flavoured drinks don't taste like the cocktail too much and all the you can taste is strong alcohol or its overly sweet. However I found this nice, the alcohol wasn't over bearing and the lime wasn't too bitter and no over sweetness to it either, lovely drink on its own or with lemonade/soda.
Holly S.
taunton
Love Bacardi cocktails. Delicious. One of my favourite drinks. Especially in the summer. Sitting in the garden. Not had anything like it. Very affordable and well priced. Very satisfied
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?