Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
One of my favorite mixers! Great taste which is a big plus. Would really recommend for parties
Quintin C.
A very good mojito mix but I prefer a cheaper mix because I think they all taste very similar.
Shannon M.
Kind of sweet but overall a pretty good taste. Good premixed option if not making from scratch
Marci B.
Mojitos have quickly become my go to beverage! Affordable option with all the comforts of home.
Maria R.
Mojito is a solid go to, throw some ice in a blender with this and you’re set for the evening
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Melissa E.
I love a good mojito!!! Just needs some fresh mint and some blueberries and it'll be perfect!
Tina M.
Hilliard , OH
So yummy. Bought it on a whim. So glad I did. It’s become a staple in my liquor collection!!
Cláudia N.
Mojito! Sabor perfeito, apesar de ser um pouco mais forte do que imaginei mas gostei do preço
Sarah W.
Spencerville, IN
I don't normally like mojitos but this drink gave the perfect flavor. Not too sweet or sour
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?