BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
One of my favorite mixers! Great taste which is a big plus. Would really recommend for parties
Melissa E.
I love a good mojito!!! Just needs some fresh mint and some blueberries and it'll be perfect!
Tina M.
Hilliard , OH
So yummy. Bought it on a whim. So glad I did. It’s become a staple in my liquor collection!!
Cláudia N.
Mojito! Sabor perfeito, apesar de ser um pouco mais forte do que imaginei mas gostei do preço
Maria R.
Mojito is a solid go to, throw some ice in a blender with this and you’re set for the evening
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Eliana F.
Who do not love a good mojito??? I love this Bacardi to do my mojitos and they are amazing
Ilze G.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I don’t use alcohol but I have heard people like it and they buy it especially for parties.
Prema B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Bacardi is my go to liquor for every and all occasions! It’s smooth and tastes amazing!!!!
Sarah W.
Spencerville, IN
I don't normally like mojitos but this drink gave the perfect flavor. Not too sweet or sour
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?