Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI #24 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Samantha S.
philadelphia
If you want to have a mojito on a rush this is the go to! Pour over ice and all you need is alittle mint!
Katy D.
Golden, CO
Barcardi is one of the best things that I drank in my life! I don’t even need to mix it with other things
Rebecca N.
Nice and sweet, perfect for on the go drinks. It's not as authentic as the real deal, but does the trick
Electra H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love mojitos so I love this stuff and it's not too heavy which is good for me since I don't drink much.
Aubrey M.
Merrill, WI
I thought this would be better. I didn’t like it at all. I love monitors and this just was a giant flop.
Mallory H.
S Charleston, OH
Awesome! Taste good and mixes with just about thing you put with it. It is totally amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maria F.
Boston, MA
Es bueno para disfrutar con los amigos y familiares. MUY BUEN PRODUCTO DE BUENA CALIDAD. EXCELENTE. Lx
Lussiana O.
Dallas, TX
Its really good i really love it and i recommend this yo any people . Me parece que está súper bueno !
Nidia A.
Mojito Bacardi is a great mixer to start your night with the girls just enough sweet and sour to taste.
Francisco E.
Port Arthur, TX
Bacardi Classic Cocktail Mojito is good specialy in the holidays its a good mix drink like margaritas.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?