BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Marilia O.
saugus
I didn’t like so much. Taste very strong and too much artificial flavor. You can like with you like moritos
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Ooo I like this one. Just pour it over ice and enjoy. It's popular and fun at gatherings. I really like it.
Darlene B.
Bronx, NY
Best rum for mojito really recommend it very affordable also great taste i love it the bottle are nice too
ASIATHEBODY H.
Norristown, PA
Girls night fav💕 I loveeeeee mojitos especially when I can make it at home and this mix tastes so authentic
Haleigh S.
The Bacardi mojito is so good. Very refreshing during the summer time, but I enjoy it anytime of the year!
Melissa C.
A little bit on the sweet side! Simple and easy as it's ready to go. Simply pour it over ice and your done!
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Great tasting product. Great price deff was happy to find this one night before heading to a friends house.
Brittany G.
Lake Helen, FL
Soooo yummy! My go to for my weekend get togethers. Cool, crisp and great with lemon and lime with sprite.
Leanne D.
Farmville, VA
Not a big fan of this product. Personally not a fan of mojitos. I think this is outrageously prices also
Electra H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love mojitos so I love this stuff and it's not too heavy which is good for me since I don't drink much.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?