Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by TUMBLR G.

BY BACARDI #35 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?3 Answers
Rochelle H.
Buenísimo very very tasty. I love the smell taste and bottle. I really enjoy this at night time and at party's with my girlfriends. The taste will lift you up and revive you completely. I always recommend Bacardi.
Niki S.
Love the simplicity of the mix and for the money it’s not a bad buy. Delicious way to unwind after a rough day. Comparable to the competition and a good brand name which always provides peace of mind. Overall I’m very satisfied and now craving a mojito!
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
Everyone loves Bacardi! Such a big name in the alcohol community and it’s flavor matches it’s reputation! Very nice packaging. One of the nicest rums on the market. Will purchase again! Highly recommend.
Mariah M.
Washingtonvle, NY
LOVE THIS! It's the perfect quick mix for an awesome drink! I love buying this when I have BBQ it's different then having your typical beer and wine, this give people a different opinion! I definitely will purchase this again for next summer
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
This is great when you’re feeling lazy but want a delicious summer drink. I bought this to drink poolside and I loved it. Easy and not too too sweet. It was yummy over ice and I would drink it again.
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
Love this my sister will always get this for me because she knows I love mojitos. I don't drink any other mix so this is the best option. Would I buy it myself no but anyone else that's fine by me.
Ashley L.
DEKALB, IL
My boyfriend purchased this mix for us and made Nikita's. He added mint leaves and they came out good. A little sweet but that may have been my boyfriend playing bartender and not so much the mix.
Rosa H.
Very delicious! Drank it on its own over the course of a vacation and I would definitely recommend it to someone else. It was delicious, relatively smooth, and while it was strong it wasn’t so heavy on the alcohol taste it turned me off.
Brenna N.
Des Moines, IA
Don’t get me wrong I am a huge Bacardi lover, but this product just didn’t do it for me. It has an odd taste that I️ really didn’t expect for a mojito. It was a little sweeter than I expected and I️ probably won’t buy again.
Brittnay A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Use this in my mojitos, I love this kind. It isn’t too pricey and affordable. My friend got this one night and ever since I’ve had my mojitos with this in it. I definitely would buy this again and I would recommend it to everyone!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?