Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by TUMBLR G.

BY BACARDI #35 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?3 Answers
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
These are great for a girls weekend at the beach! Super refreshing. But just a warning, they sneak up on you!
Jessie K.
Painted Post
Favorite mojito rum perfect balance of flavors. Bacardi has a good line in general all for a reasonable cost.
Lashanea C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I had this at my wedding its the best we had to get more because we kept running out of liquor..............
Danielle M.
Lindstrom, MN
I love this flavor it is so refreshing after a long day at work. It had really made me love this brand more.
skye o.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
Love this mix poured over ice with a splash of lemon lime soda and some fresh muddled mint out of the garden!
Veronica L.
Woodbury, NJ
I don’t drink this kind of Bacardi I drink the RAZZ and that one wasn’t an option. The RAZZ flavor is GREAT!
Carly D.
Hyde Park, MA
Just the perfect mix to get ur mojitos going and to perfection. Definately recommend for an easy preparation
Courtney P.
Detroit
Superrrrr sugary. I almost felt like I was chomping down on the grains of sugar. 0/10. Would not recommend.
Marilia O.
saugus
I didn’t like so much. Taste very strong and too much artificial flavor. You can like with you like moritos
Haleigh S.
The Bacardi mojito is so good. Very refreshing during the summer time, but I enjoy it anytime of the year!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?