Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI #24 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Karie N.
So good! Great for house parties or girls night in! It's delicious. Not too expensive either which is a bonus!
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
Great for those mojitos ive used it to make margaritas as well and it taste good and the price is good as well
Chelsey N.
Lima, OH
This mix is just as good if not better than a home made mojito. It is easy and quick to serve and always a hit.
sandy m.
Brentwood, NY
No me gusta mucho la verdad este cóctel es muy simple y me empalaga por eso cuando me ofrecen pues,digo que no
Larisa v.
New York , NY
Best for home made mojitos great flavor in addition to lime and mint highly recommend specially for summer time
Katie D.
Piedmont, CA
Great mixer. Just add rum. Easy to make and fun to enjoy. Mixes great with Bacardi rum. I would buy this again.
제리카 C.
Lynn
This. Is. So. Good. SOOOO good. It's strong, affordable, already mixed for you!! Perfect for a ladies night in.
Victoria B.
This is really tasty. Not too sweet and full of flavor. All you need to add is some soda water and you're set.
Liz M.
Cleveland
Perfect drink for sipping by the pool or while I'm relaxing with a good book in the tub ager a long day at work
MALIA A. R.
I love this drink madly, It is certainly one of my favorites, I like to create different drinks in my meetings.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?