BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Macarena C.
Mount Vernon, NY
It is SO GOOD!!! It will make you seem like if you are an expert bartender! Great for parties or an afternoon of cocktails
amanda h.
Newport, KY
I am big fan to drink mojitos and when I tried to make my cocktails the best option is use Bacardi and I like this edition
Kerrie O.
I only used this once but I kind of liked it. It was mixed with a vodka or tequila. It didn't sit with me too well though.
Honor C.
Lakewood, OH
I love using this to make mojitos. They're flavorful and pack a good punch. Not enough to turn your face sour but you know.
Selene E.
Got it for a party for mixed drinks but didn’t care for it myself. Ended up going back to the store and getting Pinnacle.
amy t.
Casa Grande, AZ
Wasn't sure how i was going to feel about this drink when i first tasted it. But it is okay. Not that i would buy again.
brittany y.
Imler, PA
This is one if my all time favorites! The taste is great and smooth. The price is not bad at all. I'll never stop buying.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
I really like the taste of this. I love Mojito and they really got it down packed. This is something I will keep trying.
Jori B.
Hamden, OH
I don't drink but on a rare occasion an when I do bacardi is my go to drink!! Tastes amazing and make me feel good quick
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
Yes, yes, yes. I love this brand. Nice & smooth, perfect for your mojito craving. Top tier in comparison to other brands.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?