Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI #42 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
whats better than a classic mojito, other than this mix? allows me to show off my burgeoning bartender skills. tastes great.
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Monitors are my favorite. This is perfect for making a quick one. Bacardi is pretty inexpensive considering the other brands.
Elena M.
When you are too lazy to make a mojito from scratch, this is a great substitution. Tastes good and has a longer shelf life.
Honor C.
Lakewood, OH
I love using this to make mojitos. They're flavorful and pack a good punch. Not enough to turn your face sour but you know.
Megan L.
Williamstown , PA
Too sweet and weirdly fake limey. Added extra soda water to bland it out. Probably won’t buy again. Also kind of expensive.
amanda h.
Newport, KY
I am big fan to drink mojitos and when I tried to make my cocktails the best option is use Bacardi and I like this edition
Tammy C.
Grand Jct, TN
This is my favorite good to drink I highly recommend it. You will love it. I have no complaints at all about this product.
Macarena C.
Mount Vernon, NY
It is SO GOOD!!! It will make you seem like if you are an expert bartender! Great for parties or an afternoon of cocktails
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like the Bacardi classic cocktails mojiti because of how natural and fresh it tastes. I love to make it with ice.
Kerrie O.
I only used this once but I kind of liked it. It was mixed with a vodka or tequila. It didn't sit with me too well though.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?