Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Shelby K.
Bennington, NE
 Good flavor, strong drink at 15 percent. Nice and refreshing on a hot day, not to sweet. Great paired with soda water and ice.
Shaniqua S.
Greensboro, NC
You can never go wrong with this brand when it comes to a Mojito. When my girlfriends and I get together we normally have this.
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
I recently bought to make mojitos and it was great. It has a great taste and it has all the right flavors for a classic mojito.
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
Who doesn't enjoy a nice relaxing adult beverage after a hard days work!? Perfect blend of lime and mint. A big help to unwind.
Aural Y.
Paterson, NJ
I don't like this to much mint taste for me so I'll alway pass even at the bar I would never order a this always come out minty
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Monitors are my favorite. This is perfect for making a quick one. Bacardi is pretty inexpensive considering the other brands.
Chandler C.
Birmingham, MI
Easy to make a nice cocktail! Takes a lot of the guesswork out of making a nice drink for you and friends! Great for parties.
Courtney F.
Mason
I honestly found out that I do not like mojitas when I purchased this. It was terrible. I will not buy any mojito mix again.
Erin C.
Freedom , PA
This is the perfect mix if you are wanting the perfect mojito! Add this with the rest of the ingredients and you are all set!
Jessica H.
Lauderdale , MN
I thought this was pretty good. I had it when a friend brought it over but it is definitely something I would purchase myself
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?