BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Yessi T.
This was pretty good. I feel the Bayard taste wasn't as strong, but still felt that it had a good flavor. Very convenient too
Chandler C.
Ithaca, NY
Easy to make a nice cocktail! Takes a lot of the guesswork out of making a nice drink for you and friends! Great for parties.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
whats better than a classic mojito, other than this mix? allows me to show off my burgeoning bartender skills. tastes great.
Jessica H.
Owatonna, MN
I thought this was pretty good. I had it when a friend brought it over but it is definitely something I would purchase myself
Wendy B.
Hudson, WI
I love this on happy days nd I will always be grateful this is how I make friends nd this is wat I use for a beauty treatment
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Monitors are my favorite. This is perfect for making a quick one. Bacardi is pretty inexpensive considering the other brands.
Elena M.
When you are too lazy to make a mojito from scratch, this is a great substitution. Tastes good and has a longer shelf life.
Megan L.
Williamstown, PA
Too sweet and weirdly fake limey. Added extra soda water to bland it out. Probably won’t buy again. Also kind of expensive.
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like the Bacardi classic cocktails mojiti because of how natural and fresh it tastes. I love to make it with ice.
marisa V.
Sacramento, CA
Great taste, something to always have in your bar for when unexpected guests arrive for a night of adult fun playing poker.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?