BY BACARDI #38 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Aimee F.
Used this while making a mix drink. It was awesome for a little gathering with my girls. Perfect for a hot summer day cookout.
jessica m.
I thought this was really good too. It's a little thick and definitely needs to be mixed, but other than that it's pretty good.
Melissa N.
Pretty tasty not the best I've had but its not bad either. Blend with ice and you're good to go. Everyone has different taste.
Jennifer M.
I love black cherry mojitos and this is a good mix to try. Comes in a cool bottle too. Always has a bottle of this on my shelf
Shelby K.
Bennington, NE
 Good flavor, strong drink at 15 percent. Nice and refreshing on a hot day, not to sweet. Great paired with soda water and ice.
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
I recently bought to make mojitos and it was great. It has a great taste and it has all the right flavors for a classic mojito.
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
Who doesn't enjoy a nice relaxing adult beverage after a hard days work!? Perfect blend of lime and mint. A big help to unwind.
Aural Y.
Paterson, NJ
I don't like this to much mint taste for me so I'll alway pass even at the bar I would never order a this always come out minty
Ranee W.
MEDFORD, OR
Mmmmm I love a good mojito. This gives you just the right amount of flavor to make this your go to drink for special occasions.
Erin C.
Avalon, PA
This is the perfect mix if you are wanting the perfect mojito! Add this with the rest of the ingredients and you are all set!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?