BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Lauren C.
Greenville
I love Mojitos! They're absolutely delicious, but I don't have the energy to make them all the time. This is such an affordable way to make mojitos without buying the ingredients separately. I love this product so much that I bring it to every family gathering and everyone falls in love with it!
Julie R.
Canton, IL
The only thing better than making a mojito from scratch would be this mixer from Bacardi. It is sweet, without being sickingly sweet and has a very light and refreshing taste. I would give it 5 stars, but I still prefer to make mine from scratch. Would definitely buy again if I'm short on time.
Melanie L.
Long Beach
Love to use this for a refreshing drink, I usually like to add a few mint leaves in my cocktail to add a little more refreshment into it. Its optional since this is a mojito cocktail, it has a minty flavor to it already. Love this brand, so easy to make refreshment liqeurs for party events!
Ellen P.
Chicago , IL
This product is great when you have a large party and don't feel like mixing up a bunch of cocktails. Also great to take camping or lake day because it travels well and is pretty refreshing. Not something I buy often but if you like mojitos and don't want to mix your own, it works.
Aisling G.
Knoxville, TN
There is nothing better than the taste of Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito,transports you to the island breezes of Cuba in an instant.There is no alternative t o Bacardi it is the number one Rum brand in the world.I love their packaging and i would highly recommend it.
Nickole L.
Bacardi is probably the most well known rums out there because it is delicious and can mix well with almost anything and is super smooth to drink. I love using bacardi in my mojitos or for just a rum and coke. It is decently priced and is a go to for any party.
Amaris W.
I’m. all about smooth tasting drinks . This one is one for the books ! I would’ve rated five but it’s kind a hard to find ... this is the perfect drink for a girls night in !
Shipra M.
Really good - makes making mojitos easy! If you want "fizz", add a little 7up or club soda to your drink. And don't forget the lime!Best mojito mix I've ever tried. Delicious. Refreshing. Highly recommendedBought this for my girlfriend and it is her favorite mojito mixer.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Great for a premixed drink! Just mix with ice and you’re ready to go. Has all the right flavors of a mojito with the least amount of effort. Has good lime and mint flavors along with the perfect amount of rum. Happily surprised with this and will buy more.
Urvashi J.
Old Bridge NJ
Where is the yesss purchase it immediately button?! If you are a fan of mojitos this is a must! Can’t go wrong with Bacardi its a fan favorite and the flavor is on point! Try with some fresh mint, and a fun straw will lighten up your mood!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?