Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by TUMBLR G.

BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I love Mojitos so this is my favorite Bacardi rum. It tastes great and is smooth. It makes an excellent mojito and I always order it.
Jamika J.
Lancaster, CA
I used this to make Cocktail cupcakes for a bachelorette party and they were a huge success,I will definitely be getting this again
Kathy O.
Traverse City, MI
This mojito cocktail isn't bad for one that is coming from a bottle. It's definitely not the real thing but it's right on the money
Amber M.
Los Angeles
Mojito is my favorite mixed drink, and this does it right. Perfect mojito mix, gets all the flavors right. Great company and brand
CEESANNA S.
Philadelphia, PA
For you wanna be bartenders. Just kidding. Short cut to a great mojito. I️ love I️t. Not too sweet. Add your mint and you’re done.
Christie L.
One of my favorite mojito mixes when I’m making them at home. Friend brought this mix over and it has become staple in my bar area.
Tiffany M.
The taste is great. I like prefer fresh drinks but if I'm rushing for a quick fix, this is a great choice. I as more rum sometimes
Sara M.
Not a fan! The flavors left a bad taste in my mouth. I normally like Bacardi products but this one was not very good in my opinion
Jasmin W.
Sorrento, LA
The is so delicious I don't mix it with anything!!! But I did mix it one time with a 7up and clear rum it was awesome as well!!!
maria H.
Pretty good I like the taste to it almost tastes like a hand made mojito just add some Mint still and limes to it to complete it
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?