Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Cricket P.
Campton, KY
Complete yumminess in a bottle!! Recommend trying is already ready to go just chill pour drink and repeat! Bacardi has it spot on!!!
Julianna M.
Burlington
It goes really good with tequila and it is really good! I like it better than most cocktail mixes I won't buy anything but this one!
erica D.
Midland, TX
took this too a girls night and let me tell you it got real gooooooooood 😂😂😂 it taste good i think we all drank a little too much lol
Brittany T.
Indianapolis
Yummmmmy yum yum! Great for get togethers and parties. This is a delicious choice that will definitely keep your night fun and crisp.
Sara M.
Not a fan! The flavors left a bad taste in my mouth. I normally like Bacardi products but this one was not very good in my opinion
Christie L.
One of my favorite mojito mixes when I’m making them at home. Friend brought this mix over and it has become staple in my bar area.
Amber M.
Los Angeles
Mojito is my favorite mixed drink, and this does it right. Perfect mojito mix, gets all the flavors right. Great company and brand
TIFFANY M.
The taste is great. I like prefer fresh drinks but if I'm rushing for a quick fix, this is a great choice. I as more rum sometimes
Kathy O.
Traverse City, MI
This mojito cocktail isn't bad for one that is coming from a bottle. It's definitely not the real thing but it's right on the money
Jamika J.
Lancaster, CA
I used this to make Cocktail cupcakes for a bachelorette party and they were a huge success,I will definitely be getting this again
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?