BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Brittany T.
Indianapolis
Yummmmmy yum yum! Great for get togethers and parties. This is a delicious choice that will definitely keep your night fun and crisp.
Julianna M.
Burlington
It goes really good with tequila and it is really good! I like it better than most cocktail mixes I won't buy anything but this one!
Sylvia F.
Really love this drink it's simple to mix for a quick get together with a great flavor drinks. Always use this product without fail.
erica D.
Midland, TX
took this too a girls night and let me tell you it got real gooooooooood 😂😂😂 it taste good i think we all drank a little too much lol
Cricket P.
Campton, KY
Complete yumminess in a bottle!! Recommend trying is already ready to go just chill pour drink and repeat! Bacardi has it spot on!!!
Kelli C.
Dallas , TX
I love Mojitos so this is my favorite Bacardi rum. It tastes great and is smooth. It makes an excellent mojito and I always order it.
Kathy O.
Traverse City, MI
This mojito cocktail isn't bad for one that is coming from a bottle. It's definitely not the real thing but it's right on the money
Sara M.
Not a fan! The flavors left a bad taste in my mouth. I normally like Bacardi products but this one was not very good in my opinion
Amber M.
Los Angeles
Mojito is my favorite mixed drink, and this does it right. Perfect mojito mix, gets all the flavors right. Great company and brand
CEESANNA S.
Philadelphia, PA
For you wanna be bartenders. Just kidding. Short cut to a great mojito. I️ love I️t. Not too sweet. Add your mint and you’re done.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?